||| - The Official Wiz Khalifa Thread [Cabin Fever Out Now] // Rolling Papers out March 29th - |||

just going to fall back on this dude aside from mixtapes.
Rolling Papers, ONIFC, and this are underwhelming to say the least.
smgdh.

Blacc Hollywood is a cool album

Hope, We Dem Boyz(and the remix), KK, Raw, The Sleaze (prolly my favorite track on here) So High, House On The Hills,You and your friends :smokin

True Colors with Nicki Minaj is meh ... Stayin Out ALL Night is a lil poppy but its aight

7.5/10

Last edited:
Some of these beats be soo good! Then it's like the label is like hey add this pop melody sound in the middle of the beat wiz

Crazy because from 08-11 dude was one of my favorite artists in music period now I can't even bring myself to listen to his new ****.
frown.gif

Early but I'm feeling tracks on here

Hope, KK, house in the hills, so high :smokin

Last edited:
"Hope you pop alot of bottles cause she aint looking for love, Hope you drive the newest car cause she aint looking for love"

smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Started off fire, we'll see if it keeps it.

Didnt even know this dude had an album. WOW

Seriously, though I don't listen to regular radio, I do stay up on album dates and have heard We Dem Boyz a lot, but still had no idea his album was dropping so soon :lol: I could've sworn his most recent mixtape wasn't all that long ago.

Album Wiz and mixtape Wiz are somewhat titally different people, and though I don't like his actual albums much, they always have a couple gems, so ill at least stream it before judging it.

Wiz defintely changed. It's amazing how a label can change an artist.

Wiz aint been the same since amber had him on his knees on stage :smh:

Easily the most hyped rapper after kush & oj dropped, then all that went downhill when he started dressing weird

Who i am & tyb might be his best tracks ever

He was never really a rapper that had substance, same **** different instrumental

most of the tracks on this new album are forgettable for me, but the tracks i mess with, i mess with them heavy. promises & so high are my favorite wiz tracks in a long time.

Album is forgettable. SMH last album  was wayyyyy better but didnt have we dem boyz as a single so it went over sooooooo many ppls heads. Shoot even 28 grams goes wayyy harder than this album 

Damn :smh: not looking forward to listening to the iTunes rip this week...I'll still try to keep an open mind

Yeah I'm not feeling this **** at all 
laugh.gif

I could see a lot of these getting radio play tho Wiz know what he doing got Dr. Luke on this joint had Benny Blanco on the last joint

I was 
eek.gif
 when I saw he had like 6 or 7 platinum singles 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom