||| - The Official Wiz Khalifa Thread [Cabin Fever Out Now] // Rolling Papers out March 29th - |||

Just started listening.. Only track that has stood out so far is The Sleaze and KK

Last edited:
This the same guy who made Prince Of The City 2, Star Power, Burn After Rolling, How Fly, Flight School and Kush & Orange Juice.

Wiz had it all man. :smh:

This the same guy who made Prince Of The City 2, Star Power, Burn After Rolling, How Fly, Flight School and Kush & Orange Juice.

Don't forget Deal or No Deal.

The fall off from those projects is ridiculous :smh:

This the same guy who made Prince Of The City 2, Star Power, TAYLOR ALLDERDICE, How Fly, Flight School and Kush & Orange Juice.

Fixed. Burn After Rolling was half old stuff and so was Deal Or No Deal. I dont even consider them official projects. TA is a great. It was a great combo of his old & new sound. Aint listen to his new album all the way yet but from the songs I did hear it was cool. Nowhere near as bad as Rollin Papers, that album was HORRIBLE

Gave it a second listen. It's actually pretty dope. Definitely better than Rolling Papers (which is good itself). Yale should give another listen. You'll definitely do a 180.

Album is 7/10 and just slightly above Rolling Papers........ONIFC is much better than this. If Wiz dropped Taylor Allderdice, Kush and OJ, and mixed songs from Flight School and POTC 2 then he would be regarded as one of the dopest out. He has the ability to make hits, but he just wont do it consistently.

When I pull up in that White on white
Good god almighty [emoji]128519[/emoji][emoji]128519[/emoji][emoji]128519[/emoji][emoji]128519[/emoji][emoji]128519[/emoji]

Last edited:
So High, Promises, and House on the Hills are 
pimp.gif

The other tracks are just average to me

28 grams > album. It's the same thing that Gucci Mane started doing where the preceding mixtape is fire and the album is par.

Wiz defintely changed. It's amazing how a label can change an artist.

Wiz aint been the same since amber had him on his knees on stage :smh:

Easily the most hyped rapper after kush & oj dropped, then all that went downhill when he started dressing weird

Who i am & tyb might be his best tracks ever

He was never really a rapper that had substance, same **** different instrumental

I know right smh.

+

I actually think this is Wiz best album to date. However, that's not saying much. Wiz just isn't that good of an artist to begin with.

IDK what y'all want from this dude. He's way beyond his K&OJ/FS days. Y'all need to let that **** go. He's a better musician than he was 4-5 years ago. His ear for music has changed. Real artist go through it. The ****** that keep making the same music with the same sound/vibe are eventually brought to their demise.

And Kush & OJ is overrated as hell. **** that tape. I wish he never put it out (I like(d) it, but ****** is really getting on my nerves complaining and ****) [emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji]

Last edited:
And Kush & OJ is overrated as hell. **** that tape. I wish he never put it out (I like(d) it, but ****** is really getting on my nerves complaining and ****) [emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji]
Ur argument jus lost all validity with this preposterous comment. I understand evolving but even Michael jordan knows to keep reproducing what people like from him the most.

He's a better musician than he was 4-5 years ago...yet his music has gotten worse. Man shut up :lol:

Peep Game you shut up :stoneface:

I wasnt declaring it (saying his music is better than it was 4-5 years ago) like its a fact. I saying that's what I thought. All this **** is subjective anyway. I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who will tell you his music has gotten better since K&OJ.

my barber and i were talking about this
Peep Game you shut up :stoneface:

I wasnt declaring it (saying his music is better than it was 4-5 years ago) like its a fact. I saying that's what I thought. All this **** is subjective anyway. I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who will tell you his music has gotten better since K&OJ.

Army of one

This album is his weakest by far IMO... even rolling paper had some really really good tracks imo... this just doesn't have one that really stands out to me at all. also Let'r should have been on this album.

Kush & OJ will forever be his best body of work

Taylor Allderdice is right behind that

Flightschool
Star Power
POTC 2
Cabin Fever

in that order

Back
Top Bottom