||| - The Official Wiz Khalifa Thread [Cabin Fever Out Now] // Rolling Papers out March 29th - |||

the verses of So High is :smokin

and the song with Ty Dolla Sign n Snoop

We Dem Boyz and the remix is cool

but other then that this album is TRASH

I 100% understand a artist grows musically and creatively n will always be evolving but Wiz is lost

Damn Wiz. :smh:

Shouts for having the prenup but she definitely getting custody of his son.

Amber a siren though, she probably got another ***** ready slide that ring on her.

Hope the music gets better now.

Wiz better....prenup or not he still prob gonna get hit cause I'm sure Amber didn't agree to a bad one

And not having custody of your kid > money

Especially when their mom is a thot

Last edited:
They're totally in Ambers favor when it comes to custody of Sebastian. Wiz done been to jail twice and he smokes weed. They're gonna look at this ****. **** the law. He should at least get visitation though...

Maybe I'm a horrible person but as long as she doesn't finesse TOO much of my cheese I wud be good with shawty bein the everyday parent. lil nikka wud see me on the tv the Internet bdays n Christmas Exclusively. Old wiz en route

Wiz prolly always doped out all the damn time and she couldn't take it anymore

She knew what she was getting into before they got married and had a kid though.

And Wiz should have known this **** wasn't going to last.

They both ****** up.

Amber still bad as hell though

And Wiz music still bad as hell, though...

Wiz just a corny dude

Waka been said it & that was before he started dressing like a clown

He probably got caught slipping, he dont even look like the type to cheat she had him whipped

Wiz just a corny dude

He probably got caught slipping, he dont even look like the type to cheat she had him whipped

actually dude is very nice and very cool same with amber. Flocka just mad cause Wiz called him out on his weed smoking as he should. Rappers front all the time like they got that pack an dont even know they strains and history

behind closed doors they act like they are made for each other

Last edited:
for nick?...

Wiz my nikka I hate it had to be him
after a year and she was the one who filed depending on your maturity level this is an L
mean.gif

[emoji]128562[/emoji][emoji]128562[/emoji][emoji]128562[/emoji][emoji]128562[/emoji][emoji]128562[/emoji][emoji]128562[/emoji] sooperhooper have some sympathy ***** damn [emoji]128529[/emoji][emoji]128529[/emoji][emoji]128529[/emoji][emoji]128529[/emoji][emoji]128529[/emoji] At least act like you like it until all this **** clears up.. Insensitive d-wad :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface:

Last edited:
And Flocka was just jealous because Wiz was shining all over his ***. He dropped Flockaveli the same year as Kush & OJ and nobody really cared..

Wiz just a corny dude

Flocka just mad cause Wiz called him out on his weed smoking as he should. Rappers front all the time like they got that pack an dont even know they strains and history

forgot about this :lol: http://wizkhalifa.org/2011/05/10/waka-flocka-calls-out-wiz-khalifa-on-smoking/

Amber Rose gets a one time check for $1 mil and got denied spousal support......

Wiz the God :smokin

Real. :pimp:

Still going to have pay child support and will never have custody of his son which is a L that can't be overstated though.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom