||| - The Official Wiz Khalifa Thread [Cabin Fever Out Now] // Rolling Papers out March 29th - |||

mean.gif
no chill at all bro

Last edited:
a man tookthat picture too. ***** is butt naked in the shower letting his guys take pics of him pouring champagne over his purple dreads. But that's not enough. He had to post it on ig for millions to see it. I also heard from a trusted source that no females were in the vacinity

Hard to believe thats the same dude that gave us this

That selling your soul **** is real.

This gave me the chill's.... those memories... 
pimp.gif

An too think I don't even listen or check for dude anymore, he became everything he insinuated he'd never be. 
mean.gif

2010 spring/summer those were some good times.. :smh:

Its like dude hit his peak when he made this song...smh and this is the same dude that introduced me to big krit

Even tho I feel half of 28 Grams and his album were a step in the right direction, I do wish fool didn't go pop

Mezmorized, Who Am I, Chewy.... need that playa ****, mayne. ***** ain't even Wiz anymore. Just Cameron.

its officially over for wiz. 

LL

:smh: no chill at all bro

:smh:  what the hell up with this ***** :smh:

******* weirdo 

a man tookthat picture too. ***** is butt naked in the shower letting his guys take pics of him pouring champagne over his purple dreads. But that's not enough. He had to post it on ig for millions to see it. I also heard from a trusted source that no females were in the vacinity

What could've been. :smh: :smh: :smh:

:smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:
:smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

[emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom