||| - The Official Wiz Khalifa Thread [Cabin Fever Out Now] // Rolling Papers out March 29th - |||

Mannn, the visuals helped bring together "No Permission" for me. Glad he's going back to that old sound too. Finally.

My friend showed my some insta vids Wiz posted of him vibing out in the car to two new songs. Both sounded like bangers. Once especially the beat was incredible. Don't have an account or I'd post it. I'm lowkey excited to hear his album and I haven't listened to a full project since the disappointment of Rolling Papers.

ehh.png

Feeling these new tracks, he finally coming back around 

Lit, No Permission, and The Play all have me ready to buy a Wiz album. I didn't even know he could still make songs like those.

the songs he been making still sound nothing like Star Power BAR or Flight School

his rap pattern now is all post taylor allderdice

I have yet to see him spit like this

the songs he been making still sound nothing like Star Power BAR or Flight School

his rap pattern now is all post taylor allderdice

I have yet to see him spit like this

***** who gives a ****? Everything aint got to sound like that. Tired of you Koopa shell head *** ****** using those tapes as templates and comparing everything to them. If it's good it's good. Shut up and suck toes you pizza face.

***** who gives a ****? Everything aint got to sound like that. Tired of you Koopa shell head *** ****** using those tapes as templates and comparing everything to them. If it's good it's good. Shut up and suck toes you pizza face.

most of us just want consistency! is it that hard? Curren$y executes this the best along with Kendrick Lamar

wiz was on to something each project got better and better hell I even liked Rolling Papers as a good commercial debut but other then Taylor Allderdice and a few tracks here and there everything since has been a let down

when he dropped Chapo I was like yeah he going back to that funk but I just heard another trap record he recently dropped with him screaming all over it last week :x

most of us just want consistency! is it that hard? Curren$y executes this the best along with Kendrick Lamar

wiz was on to something each project got better and better hell I even liked Rolling Papers as a good commercial debut but other then Taylor Allderdice and a few tracks here and there everything since has been a let down

when he dropped Chapo I was like yeah he going back to that funk but I just heard another trap record he recently dropped with him screaming all over it last week :x

So if it doesn't sound like Flight School, Star Power (garbage), or BAR (arguably his WORST tape) then it isn't good? And Curren$y???? Dude hasn't put out anything decent since what, Pilot Talk 2??? Dude is mad overrated. His music is plain boring now. And did you even listen to the other songs Wiz has put out? No Permission is candidate for best song of the year so far.

So if it doesn't sound like Flight School, Star Power (garbage), or BAR (arguably his WORST tape) then it isn't good? And Curren$y???? Dude hasn't put out anything decent since what, Pilot Talk 2??? Dude is mad overrated. His music is plain boring now. And did you even listen to the other songs Wiz has put out? No Permission is candidate for best song of the year so far.

You are comical at this point

Covert Coup sounds nothing like Preist Andretti or New Jet City but they all are good spitta projects because he continues to improve on his style

I for one know artist grow but there are 2 types of growth. Growing for the better and growing for the worse.

In Wiz case he has grown for the worse. His bars are not the same he should stick around Spitta and let some of that lyrical ability rub off like how it has in the past

When I hear Won't Land (Luchini) it's like he was in his zone same when I hear mesmerized or brainstorm

I do like that Marvin Gaye Sexual Healing track it's a step in the right direction same with Chapo

And No Permission song of the year? Ima let you have that!

Glad to hear my guy Wizzle getting back to that fire :smokin

Now need a mixtape or album of cuts like that :nerd:

Was a huge Wiz fan dude fell off so hard it's crazy that king of everything is the first joint of his I've even bothered to go out my way to listen to in a couple years all I've heard from dude is the garbage on the radio.

Once he started dressing like black johnny depp i just gave up.

Tweet Mills said it best on the breakfast club one time.

Something is going on in Hollywood. Dudes move out there and get CHANGED. I don't even know this guy wiz anymore.

Back
Top Bottom