||| - The Official Wiz Khalifa Thread [Cabin Fever Out Now] // Rolling Papers out March 29th - |||

^^^^^^^^

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Where ya at with it?

Originally Posted by Tfromthe617

were any NTers at the free show in Boston today?

#%*# was %$#!*+ wild, thousands of people there... ryan leslie was close to geting boo'd off the stage cause people wanted to see wiz... people were passing out and throwing up all in the crowd..

when he finally came out (to his verse of the super high remix) he wasn't on stage for more than 15 seconds before people straight rushed that #%*#, this dude wiz ran a circle around the stage before i guess he realized he was surrounded and ran back stage

they had to bring out more security and barricades and the show was delayed like 20 minutes, but wiz came back out and did a set of all kush and oj songs + ink my whole body + finished with this plane, dude fell on stage but rolled and got up quick as hell on some secrent agent man #%*#, and some dude tried to get on stage to fight someone (presumably wiz but idk.. dude was an idiot anyway)

show was crazy overall... i was honestly more entertained by the antics of the crowd but wiz put on a good set despite a whole lot of interference.
pimp.gif

I was at the show too. I was in the front row.

That dude Young Riot was pretty cool. He dapped me up and later I shouted out his name and he came over and gave me one of his mixtapes. M-Dot was awful.

This dude will have been through Oregon THREE times in the past 3 months, so I KNOW they logging heavy miles touring...
laugh.gif

Road money > record deal, even if only for the adventure mobbin' state to state and having people singing yo #@#$!
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

[table][tr][td]
[/td][td]Wiz Khalifa[/td][td]Roseland Theater
Portland, OR[/td][td]Fri, 9/10/10
8:00 PM[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]
Anybody down?

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

ATLANTA NT WIZ KHALIFA PRE GAME/POST CONCERT SKRIP CLUB MEETUP??
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

hit me up.
all yall ATL/Southeast NTers going go this show 21+??

"just make sure u bring me my bottles %$+#* im tryna get drunk"
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Wiz

Originally Posted by Tfromthe617

were any NTers at the free show in Boston today?

#%*# was %$#!*+ wild, thousands of people there... ryan leslie was close to geting boo'd off the stage cause people wanted to see wiz... people were passing out and throwing up all in the crowd..

when he finally came out (to his verse of the super high remix) he wasn't on stage for more than 15 seconds before people straight rushed that #%*#, this dude wiz ran a circle around the stage before i guess he realized he was surrounded and ran back stage

they had to bring out more security and barricades and the show was delayed like 20 minutes, but wiz came back out and did a set of all kush and oj songs + ink my whole body + finished with this plane, dude fell on stage but rolled and got up quick as hell on some secrent agent man #%*#, and some dude tried to get on stage to fight someone (presumably wiz but idk.. dude was an idiot anyway)

show was crazy overall... i was honestly more entertained by the antics of the crowd but wiz put on a good set despite a whole lot of interference.
pimp.gif

I was at the show too. I was in the front row.

That dude Young Riot was pretty cool. He dapped me up and later I shouted out his name and he came over and gave me one of his mixtapes. M-Dot was awful.
eek.gif
eek.gif
you can perform and watch yourself perform at the same time?

+#$! wiz for not coming here on this tour... and this is prolly gonna be his last "cheap" (as far as ticket cost goes) tour...

-_-

Back
Top Bottom