||| - The Official Wiz Khalifa Thread [Cabin Fever Out Now] // Rolling Papers out March 29th - |||

Originally Posted by airforce416

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

WIZ>>TIP

yea i said it

T.I better come correct on King Uncaged because right now its Wiz>>B.O.B>>>>>.T.I on Atlantic
Thats how taylors may see things...but not to atlantic.

Paper trail went 2x plat. Every other tip album went plat too except for I'm Serious.

WIZ>>TIP

yea i said it

T.I better come correct on King Uncaged because right now its Wiz>>B.O.B>>>>>.T.I on Atlantic
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Wiz drop like 3 nice mixtapes and yall sayin he better then tip i get the on going lil b joke and imma fan of him too but come on wiz over tip
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by snaggykicks

WIZ>>TIP

yea i said it

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Wiz drop like 3 nice mixtapes and yall sayin he better then tip i get the on going lil b joke and imma fan of him too but come on wiz over tip
roll.gif
roll.gif

they're talkin bout today... TI hasnt made 1 dope song in 2010 yet... wiz has plenty... so today in 2010... wiz > ti... dude is strugglin for a hit

WIZ>>TIP

yea i said it

I disagree. T.I. got 7 albums out. Of the 7, I'm Serious, Trap Muzik, Underground Legend, and King were ALL bangers(IMO opinion of course). Wiz is hot right now and rightfully so. But 3 mixtapes and 1 alright album vs. a multi platinum winning artist. Its not fair. 

And yeah T.I. prolly dont kno who he is but he will. T.I.xWiz song would be
pimp.gif

Trying to school myself on Khalifa.

I heard that NEVER BEEN & decided to DL Kush & OJ. Sounds cool so far. Any other recommendations?

Originally Posted by TH0MAS CR0WN

I heard that NEVER BEEN & decided to DL Kush & OJ. Sounds cool so far. Any other recommendations?

Prince of the city 2=his best mixtape..

start there

Originally Posted by TH0MAS CR0WN

Prince of the city 2=his best mixtape..

start there
I'll quote this until its not true anymore.

or I get banned.
laugh.gif

nerd.gif

I was wondering what happened to the daytodays. Dude has mad munchies in the drawer.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom