||| - The Official Wiz Khalifa Thread [Cabin Fever Out Now] // Rolling Papers out March 29th - |||

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

Originally Posted by TH0MAS CR0WN

Trying to school myself on Khalifa.

I heard that NEVER BEEN & decided to DL Kush & OJ. Sounds cool so far. Any other recommendations?

Prince of the city 2=his best mixtape..

start there
I'll quote this until its not true anymore.

or I get banned.
laugh.gif

nerd.gif

Who I am, to Cabin Fever. Just to give you a taste of what kind of artist he is. 'Who I Am' was the first song that really made me a fan of dude.

Originally Posted by toast1985

I heard that NEVER BEEN & decided to DL Kush & OJ. Sounds cool so far. Any other recommendations?

start there

or I get banned.
laugh.gif

nerd.gif

Who I am, to Cabin Fever. Just to give you a taste of what kind of artist he is. 'Who I Am' was the first song that really made me a fan of dude.

I gotta say, I dl'd Prince of the City 2 I'm feeling it as well.  I won't even lie I been bumping that Khalifa for about a week now
laugh.gif
Sounds extra nice in the whip too. Buss down is catchy as hell lol. And that song with the Usher sample
pimp.gif

Gonna check out Flight School next
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by toast1985

start there

or I get banned.
laugh.gif

nerd.gif

I gotta say, I dl'd Prince of the City 2 I'm feeling it as well.  I won't even lie I been bumping that Khalifa for about a week now
laugh.gif
Sounds extra nice in the whip too. Buss down is catchy as hell lol. And that song with the Usher sample
pimp.gif

Gonna check out Flight School next
smokin.gif

Wiz switches up his style for Flight School...but Flight School is def
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

My favorite is definitely Kush and OJ.... checked out prince of the city 2 and burn after rolling last night and I'd put Kush and OJ > both

So far it looks like we have:

JordanFan04
PLAYOFF12 +2
H TOWN HUSTLER
xX Le God Xx

And myself +3 going to the Houston Halloween show.  I'm going to be tap-tap-pulling all night.  

Originally Posted by Russ tha G

JordanFan04
PLAYOFF12 +2
H TOWN HUSTLER
xX Le God Xx

And myself +3 going to the Houston Halloween show.  I'm going to be tap-tap-pulling all night.  
Got my Doob Tube ready. Hope they don't trip about the smoke. It should be expected, but then again, it will be HPD we're dealing with.

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

JordanFan04
PLAYOFF12 +2
H TOWN HUSTLER
xX Le God Xx

Got my Doob Tube ready. Hope they don't trip about the smoke. It should be expected, but then again, it will be HPD we're dealing with.

Word. People were smoking during the Chamillionaire/Paul Wall concert at the HOB, though. Hopefully, they won't be trippin' this time. Either way, my homies and I will be lifted before/during/after the show.
laugh.gif

I'll keep an eye out for the "tap, tap, pull" routine.
laugh.gif

Unless, we all just post what shoes we'll be wearing.
nerd.gif

XXcLusive: Wiz Khalifa Respecfully Declines Drake’s Offer to Tour
Last night (Aug. 19), Drake took to UStream to speak on his upcoming Light Dreams and Nightmares tour. During the broadcast, Drizzy said he wanted Wiz Khalifa to join him and Clipse on their national outing next month. XXLMag.com just got off the phone with the Pittsburgh MC, who says, though he’s honored, he respectfully declines, due to his own solo Waken Baken tour kicking off at the same time.
“Just the fact of cuz even extending his hand and me being on his radar is tight, to me,

Anybody goin to the Norfolk show? K.R.I.T. supposed to open so I might have to make that 4 hr drive..

Originally Posted by PLAYOFF12

JordanFan04
PLAYOFF12 +2
H TOWN HUSTLER
xX Le God Xx

Word. People were smoking during the Chamillionaire/Paul Wall concert at the HOB, though. Hopefully, they won't be trippin' this time. Either way, my homies and I will be lifted before/during/after the show.
laugh.gif

I'll keep an eye out for the "tap, tap, pull" routine.
laugh.gif

Unless, we all just post what shoes we'll be wearing.
nerd.gif

I'll definitely be taking pulls down 59 south on the way to the show, as well as afterwards. So the cops tripped at the Paul Wall show? "Tap, tap, pull?" I'm hella lost, explain? 
laugh.gif

Edit: Just realized the tap, tap, pull routine. 
roll.gif

JordanFan04 - Not that I know of. I was in the front row and I smelled it in the air, but I didn't hear/see any commotion about anyone getting arrested or whatsoever. But then again, it is a Wiz Khalifa concert, so they'll probably be more alert.

My homies and I are just going to smoke before, just in case.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

You see how everyone is trying to reach out to Wiz or cosign him... Illuminati
nerd.gif
pimp.gif

they just recognize the talent and marketability...
It's still kind of funny how everyone is jumping on the bandwagon now, when fam has been out for years
eyes.gif

& if J Cole's album doesn't drop this year I'm blaming it on Wiz taking his buzz
smh.gif

JordanFan04 - Not that I know of. I was in the front row and I smelled it in the air, but I didn't hear/see any commotion about anyone getting arrested or whatsoever. But then again, it is a Wiz Khalifa concert, so they'll probably be more alert.

laugh.gif
That too. I still want to blaze inside though. Gonna shop around for something more sativa-#*%.

laugh.gif
That too. I still want to blaze inside though. Gonna shop around for something more sativa-#*%.
ive seen wiz and currensy blaze on stage before... how are they gonna let cops in to a wiz concert?

MusicalExcellence wrote:

gone in 60 seconds wrote:

nerd.gif
pimp.gif

It's still kind of funny how everyone is jumping on the bandwagon now, when fam has been out for years
eyes.gif

& if J Cole's album doesn't drop this year I'm blaming it on Wiz taking his buzz
smh.gif

in my opinion he just found his lane and perfected his sound... i wasnt really feelin most of his older $+$!... wasnt bad but it wasnt what makes him wiz... as far as j cole he aint have no buzz for wiz to take
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

MusicalExcellence wrote:

gone in 60 seconds wrote:

nerd.gif
pimp.gif

eyes.gif

smh.gif

in my opinion he just found his lane and perfected his sound... i wasnt really feelin most of his older $+$!... wasnt bad but it wasnt what makes him wiz... as far as j cole he aint have no buzz for wiz to take
laugh.gif

My sentiments exactly. I wasn't, and in some ways, still not feeling a lot of his older stuff, but when I listen to his mixtapes in order, I can hear the progression and it came together quite nicely with Kush & OJ. 

Back
Top Bottom