||| - The Official Wiz Khalifa Thread [Cabin Fever Out Now] // Rolling Papers out March 29th - |||

I wish he'd perform older stuff....but thats the plight of the developing artist...

In any case, him turning Drake's tour down made me a bigger fan after hearing his explanation.

Originally Posted by Shaze804

Originally Posted by s0leFUNK

Anybody goin to the Norfolk show? K.R.I.T. supposed to open so I might have to make that 4 hr drive..

Im in there. Norfolk meetup
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

I should be in the building too.

Originally Posted by RedMan

Anybody goin to the Norfolk show? K.R.I.T. supposed to open so I might have to make that 4 hr drive..

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

i literally live across the street from the Norva..so im in there..dont wanna see krit tho(dont shoot me)

i do wanna chief inside tho..any suggestions?

Originally Posted by VA757VA

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

i literally live across the street from the Norva..so im in there..dont wanna see krit tho(dont shoot me)

When is the Norfolk show?

yooooo!! who saw Wiz at Rock The Bells yesterday??!! dude got mad love from the crowd and the Taylors were def in the building.. Wiz got stage presence and def gets the crowd into it.. mad love and hes def payin dues.

question.. what was the 2nd track he performed after the Super High Remix?? i know its older with one of them catchy hooks..

So I got...

Deal or No Deal
Flight School
Prince of the City 2
BAR
Flight School
Kush and OJ

anything else worth checking out? How Fly? Prince 1? Grow Season? Star Power? Any of those worth the download?

Originally Posted by tylerhundley

So I got...

Deal or No Deal
Flight School
Prince of the City 2
BAR
Flight School
Kush and OJ

anything else worth checking out? How Fly? Prince 1? Grow Season? Star Power? Any of those worth the download?

How Fly for sure.....I listened to that whole tape on my flight today, sh** still has mad replay value a yr+ later
pimp.gif

So I got...

Deal or No Deal
Flight School
Prince of the City 2
BAR
Flight School
Kush and OJ

How Fly for sure.....I listened to that whole tape on my flight today, sh** still has mad replay value a yr+ later
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by y0ung j33zy

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

The show is in november.
va757va where you stay? they were literally searching for dudes that were blazin in the last two wiz shows. I never really seen them that strict. But we were still savage though. 

Originally Posted by y0ung j33zy

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

The show is in november.
va757va where you stay? they were literally searching for dudes that were blazin in the last two wiz shows. I never really seen them that strict. But we were still savage though. 

I never understood how artist were able to smoke on stage in front of cops and never get in trouble.

va757va I take it you live on Granby st., do you like it. I live in Hampton and go to school in Norfolk (odu) and I am tried on the tunnel so I am thinking of moving.

So I got...

Deal or No Deal
Flight School
Prince of the City 2
BAR
Flight School
Kush and OJ

How Fly = Yup.
Prince 1 = different from 2, it's more grizzly, it's cool tho
Star Power = definitely.

Can someone explain to my why Wiz & Curren$y are so much against Blunt Smoking as opposed to "Joints" ? Ive always wanted to ask....

Can someone explain to my why Wiz & Curren$y are so much against Blunt Smoking as opposed to "Joints" ? Ive always wanted to ask....

Originally Posted by LilSciurid08

They always say how blunts make their body hurt
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RetroBaller

laugh.gif
Takes away the flavor. You don't wanna taste 80% blunt when smoking

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

laugh.gif

That's an issue if you smoke mediocre stuff. Swisher or Garcia Vega's out here.

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Originally Posted by Russ tha G

So far it looks like we have:

JordanFan04
PLAYOFF12 +2
H TOWN HUSTLER
xX Le God Xx

And myself +3 going to the Houston Halloween show.  I'm going to be tap-tap-pulling all night.  
Got my Doob Tube ready. Hope they don't trip about the smoke. It should be expected, but then again, it will be HPD we're dealing with.

I won't lie, I was a the Bun show and went through a decent amount, they only trip if you trip, if you play your role and wait until the show starts and position your self effectively, you're good.

laugh.gif

That's my main knock on them. And if you're not smoking with a group of people, it's a waste of herb. 
http://bluntblogdaily.blogspot.com/2010/01/curreny-*+*!-blunts.html

laugh.gif
They do
smh.gif
... smokin blunts makes my back hurt. And make my throat itch
They take away from the taste
They're unhealthy overall... made from tobacco
They're expensive after a while. (Round my way its 4 dollars for a 5 pack of swishers. I go through that in a couple days)

i used to do blunts...ill still smoke them if im with a group but when its just me (glass) or me and one or 2 other people ill roll a jay

the high i get from blunts x high grade makes me tweak i don't like it

Originally Posted by H TOWN HUSTLER

laugh.gif

That's an issue if you smoke mediocre stuff. Swisher or Garcia Vega's out here.

He explains it here:

Curren$y In Store Signing & Concert| Wash D.C 7.16.2010| follow us @thecnsrs from The CNSRS on Vimeo.

Back
Top Bottom