||| - The Official Wiz Khalifa Thread [Cabin Fever Out Now] // Rolling Papers out March 29th - |||

wow, yall just put me on.. im officially done with swishers.

idk why i used them in the first place now that i think about it. its common sense that instead of paying for 5 swishers, the ez-widers were right there and way cheaper per blunt
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

MusicalExcellence wrote:

gone in 60 seconds wrote:

You see how everyone is trying to reach out to Wiz or cosign him... Illuminati
nerd.gif
pimp.gif

they just recognize the talent and marketability...
It's still kind of funny how everyone is jumping on the bandwagon now, when fam has been out for years
eyes.gif

& if J Cole's album doesn't drop this year I'm blaming it on Wiz taking his buzz
smh.gif

in my opinion he just found his lane and perfected his sound... i wasnt really feelin most of his older $+$!... wasnt bad but it wasnt what makes him wiz... as far as j cole he aint have no buzz for wiz to take
laugh.gif

Like Who Dat was gonna make that much of an impact
grin.gif

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

MusicalExcellence wrote:

gone in 60 seconds wrote:

You see how everyone is trying to reach out to Wiz or cosign him... Illuminati
nerd.gif
pimp.gif

they just recognize the talent and marketability...
It's still kind of funny how everyone is jumping on the bandwagon now, when fam has been out for years
eyes.gif

& if J Cole's album doesn't drop this year I'm blaming it on Wiz taking his buzz
smh.gif

in my opinion he just found his lane and perfected his sound... i wasnt really feelin most of his older $+$!... wasnt bad but it wasnt what makes him wiz... as far as j cole he aint have no buzz for wiz to take
laugh.gif

Like Who Dat was gonna make that much of an impact
grin.gif

The funny thing is, at one of their shows all u see are "paper planes" Dudes hoppin on the bandwagon.

Iish aint nothin knew. I learned this at a young age chillin wit mad Rastas
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DT43

wow, yall just put me on.. im officially done with swishers.

idk why i used them in the first place now that i think about it. its common sense that instead of paying for 5 swishers, the ez-widers were right there and way cheaper per blunt
laugh.gif

dont get me wrong tho blunts are still much appreciated with some purp or some****.

im on bowls and bongs.....never was on blunts....i like papers just dont like rollin em

Joint rollers are a life saver. I know eventually I'm gonna have to learn how to hand roll them joints, those Marleys don't even fit in the zig zag rollers
smh.gif

And I dunno why, even after doing a TAD bit of research, I still feel like them hemp papers just have a little something that gets my high lasting a lil longer. I feel the effects way after and #*@!. I like a gradual come down instead of abruptly becoming sober.

So I hear Wiz is going to do a show here, in Houston, on October 30th, too. Anybody else hear of this? The dude who tweeted it does party promotions and said it'll probably be at a small club-type venue--possibly Stereo Live... not sure if this is entirely accurate, but I'll post again when I find out for sure either way.

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

Originally Posted by RetroBaller

Originally Posted by LilSciurid08

Can someone explain to my why Wiz & Curren$y are so much against Blunt Smoking as opposed to "Joints" ? Ive always wanted to ask....

They always say how blunts make their body hurt
laugh.gif
Takes away the flavor. You don't wanna taste 80% blunt when smoking
I rock w/ Wiz on everything except this....joints are trash if your smokin w/ 3 or more ppl cause chances are some1's gonna wet it up (nh) and kill the tip, making it hard to hit.

If your smokin kush, purp, haze or any exotic dro and you use OG swishers you can easily taste it plus you get higher just cause the simple fact a blunt is longer. I smoked at least 3+ blunts a day durin school and my body nvr hurt, i coughed up mucus a lot but that was more the cause of just smokin trees in general then what I smoked it out of.

yea thats true... joints are for 1 maybe 2 people...

blunts are better in any other situation...

vapes are the *!#% tho...

Originally Posted by Russ tha G

So I hear Wiz is going to do a show here, in Houston, on October 30th, too. Anybody else hear of this? The dude who tweeted it does party promotions and said it'll probably be at a small club-type venue--possibly Stereo Live... not sure if this is entirely accurate, but I'll post again when I find out for sure either way.

Doesn't Wiz have a show in Austin that night? 

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Originally Posted by Russ tha G

Doesn't Wiz have a show in Austin that night? 

Yeap. Wiz Khalifa is having a show in Austin on the 30th.

laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

Joint rollers are a life saver. I know eventually I'm gonna have to learn how to hand roll them joints, those Marleys don't even fit in the zig zag rollers
smh.gif

And I dunno why, even after doing a TAD bit of research, I still feel like them hemp papers just have a little something that gets my high lasting a lil longer. I feel the effects way after and #*@!. I like a gradual come down instead of abruptly becoming sober.
isn't hemp made from Cannabis itself?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hemp

I'm sorry but papers are blunts are just not for me

Wiz will be here in Nov. last concert here I opened for him and I was telling him it's all about the bowls

We joked and baked

This time around ima make sure he hit the bowl

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

I'm sorry but papers are blunts are just not for me

Wiz will be here in Nov. last concert here I opened for him and I was telling him it's all about the bowls

We joked and baked

This time around ima make sure he hit the bowl
I have a bowl and it's OKAY but Vape>bong>joints>>bowl>>>>blunts. I think edibles may be placed at the top once I try it. I hear nothing but good things.

I think I'm gonna eat a brownie or two before the show. That'll eliminate the chance of me getting caught with a J on me.

I'm a rookie when it comes to smoking, I prefer bowls over anything else. We use joints sometimes which I'm fine with. We've used our buddies water bong once, and everyone says its the best, but I wasn't doing it right and wasn't getting very good hits.
roll.gif

I'm a rookie when it comes to smoking, I prefer bowls over anything else. We use joints sometimes which I'm fine with. We've used our buddies water bong once, and everyone says its the best, but I wasn't doing it right and wasn't getting very good hits.
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom