||| - The Official Wiz Khalifa Thread [Cabin Fever Out Now] // Rolling Papers out March 29th - |||

http://fresh2deathdaily.com/?p=4819
"Hey Girl" is straight 
pimp.gif
 summer song

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

The Breeze with Wale

Wiz is too smooth man...

I know Wale gets a lot of love on NT but.....
sick.gif
pimp.gif
Wiz owned that joint....I swear dude gets more creative w/ each song.

I know I'm not the only one noticing rappers tryin to hop on this $pitta & Wiz swag talkin bout good trees all the time in there rhymes, plz stop jackin dudes
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Regal Black

can anyone recommend me some mixtapes/cds to listen to? Want to check this guy out (pause)

Prince of the city 2
Flight School
How Fly-with Curren$y
Deal or no Deal
Star Power

Did anybody buy any pre-sale tickets to the Waken Baken tour???? I see alot of stops have sold out of the Loud Package Bundle (that one includes the meet and greet with Wiz).

Originally Posted by dapimpjuice4ya

Did anybody buy any pre-sale tickets to the Waken Baken tour???? I see alot of stops have sold out of the Loud Package Bundle (that one includes the meet and greet with Wiz).
I'm copping the regular ticket for the House of Blues show in Houston on thursday. Loud tickets sold out, but I wasn't paying extra to meet dude anyway.

me and a couple ppl are gonna try and make the Dallas concert. its about a 7 hour drive but we will be staying the whole weekend in dallas
pimp.gif

^ favorite track off the tape. really was expecting more out the video. but appreciated nonetheless. looking forward to "in the cut"

Originally Posted by townlegend

^ favorite track off the tape. really was expecting more out the video. but appreciated nonetheless. looking forward to "in the cut"

"In the cut" was my least favorite track off the album. It's a toss up between The Statement, Kid Frankie, and Good Dank 
pimp.gif
. Can't wait for that video.

Wiz is putting on a free show in Boston tomorrow.. he's on the bill with Ryan Leslie.

Back
Top Bottom