||| - The Official Wiz Khalifa Thread [Cabin Fever Out Now] // Rolling Papers out March 29th - |||

tape is awesome. so siced to finally hear a full version of "homicide", however:

#!%#@* was at the grammy's

i was at the crib workin'

heard they lil diss

but i's just bein' a big person

?

It's gonna be a hot summer. Taylor Gang is gonna get mad spins in the whip
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by infam0usP

Cabin Fever >>> Burn After Rolling

dude def ran with Ross' flow on this but its HAWD. this is that Wiz you bump TO THE CLUB, then ride back with some breezies to "Kush & OJ". well done Wiz

there we go.

i was spinnin the tape today like %*$? who does he sound like.

definitely Ross-esque

Originally Posted by YoungAnakin

tape is awesome. so siced to finally hear a full version of "homicide", however:

#!%#@* was at the grammy's

i was at the crib workin'

heard they lil diss

but i's just bein' a big person

?
THIS. And the song $%% is 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

cover look like a throw away design/concept for Dr. Dre Chronic 2001 or a ad for the up in smoke tour

SMH

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

it's really disappointing that i EXPECT this album to be trash...

i'm hoping for the best, but damn.
Why you expect it to be trash? You already know what you're getting out of Wiz....

Originally Posted by ex carrabba fan

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

it's really disappointing that i EXPECT this album to be trash...

i'm hoping for the best, but damn.
Why you expect it to be trash? You already know what you're getting out of Wiz....
haven't been a fan of ANYTHING aside from On My Level after he signed...Roll Up is TERRIBLE.

Originally Posted by CJ616

I feel like i'm the only person who actually likes the cover .
laugh.gif
Nah, I dig it as well.  Maybe because I wasn't expecting anything complex from such a simple rapper. *shrugs*

i think the cover is pretty cool too.. wasnt expecting anything like a Kanye/Cudi/Lupe type cover..

that "font" or "design" by Kreemo that says "Wiz Khalifa" is garbage.. mad corny looking.

PJ and Bompton.. im hoping that he's sitting on some heaters that arent planned to be on the radio.

That cover makes me think of this poster I did. Wiz was originally supposed to be on Make it Look Good, but that didn't pan out, so Illi jumped on it instead.

20gdz09.jpg

Back
Top Bottom