The OG Power Rangers.. Where are they now?

Jason was always the "real" leader of the Power Rangers. Tommy was too animated for me especially when he became the white ranger. I can't hate on the white tigerzord though. Jason coming back as the gold ranger is priceless. Best 6th Ranger

Jason was always the "real" leader of the Power Rangers. Tommy was too animated for me especially when he became the white ranger. I can't hate on the white tigerzord though. Jason coming back as the gold ranger is priceless. Best 6th Ranger

Easily one of the best Power Rangers uniforms ever.

David Yost got so old. Or maybe he was already old to begin with? I dont care enough to check imdb :rofl:
Amy Jo :pimp: I remember thinking back in the day when I was a kid watchin the show "damn she could get the D"

R.I.P. Thuy Trang :frown:

When David Yost talked about the abuse he received for being gay I have the eerie feeling that Jason David Frank was probably in on it.
Especially once you see that "Jesus Didn't Tap" tattoo.

The Black Ranger was in Brink.

Brink, son.

He wins off that alone.

Here's the scene  
laugh.gif
... Jason got whooped on so scandalous, he fought with pride instead of leadership. Wasn't until the second fight did he win, and it was barely a win. From this scene on I KNEW Tommy was that dude ...Kimberly and Trini wanted to give it too him, actually Trini scoped him before Kimberly.

They did Jason wrong though... he taught them all how to fight too.

The overdubbing in the fight scenes makes me cringe

I can only imagine what it was like to stand in a booth making these noises. $600 isn't enough

*dead* @ "Trying to ride Tommy wave"

Tommy treated Jason like a ***** in that scene :rofl:

Last edited:
I knew I should've stayed outta here. :smh:

Now I gotta repress the kid from Turbo Power Rangers all over again.

they found Zordon chillin last year

Heard they got rid off Zordon cus of a drinkin problem that got way outta control. Heard he would summon the rangers to get him from off his lawn to his bed after a rought night of bindging. He would send fake alerts, having the ranger fully engaged in attack mode, only to be beamed to the local wing spot for food runs. He and alpha are no longer on speaking terms. The final straw was the producers finding that he filled the orb he was preserved in with Hennessy... Long live Zordon.

Last edited:
Damn alot of people stopped watching power rangers early. Im about to turn 23 and i think the last series i watched was Time Force, and maybe some of Wild Force

I stopped watching near the end of Power Rangers Turbo (25 now), but honestly the original and Zeo were the only seasons i can vividly remember different episodes and characters.

Here is a portion of the letter they allegedly received

"We had been entertaining the possibility of past Rangers joining us for the longest time and didn't think it was possible to do. Due to so many requests from a number of past Rangers (as well as an overwhelming amount of requests from the fans, too!) we, as a production, talked it over and agree that it is a fabulous idea that we would like to make happen. This is also a wonderful opportunity to acknowledge all of the loyal fans and thank them for their support over 20 years. We want this to happen and we want as many of you as possible over here with us!!

Next comes the nitty-gritty of organizing such a task. The unfortunate reality is that including past Rangers was not part of our original budget. In order to include as many of you as possible in this shoot, we do not have massive funds at the individual level to offer each of you. We do hope that you bear this in mind as you consider our offer.

Your travel would depart LA on approx: May 22nd to arrive in NZ on May 24th, this day would be for fittings, then filming would take place on May 25th and 26th. May 27th would be a sightseeing day that we will organize, with your flight departing that evening

Please consider what this would mean to the fans to have so many past Rangers together in the same place at the same time.
New Zealand is a beautiful country and the current Rangers and crew here would all be honored to have you join us for this special 20th anniversary. We will try our best for sunny weather while you're here, too!

We truly wish that we were able to offer you more, and we hope that you will still consider this opportunity to join us as a Ranger once again."
It would be tremendous to welcome you here.

Last edited:
Here is a portion of the letter they allegedly received

"We had been entertaining the possibility of past Rangers joining us for the longest time and didn't think it was possible to do. Due to so many requests from a number of past Rangers (as well as an overwhelming amount of requests from the fans, too!) we, as a production, talked it over and agree that it is a fabulous idea that we would like to make happen. This is also a wonderful opportunity to acknowledge all of the loyal fans and thank them for their support over 20 years. We want this to happen and we want as many of you as possible over here with us!!

Next comes the nitty-gritty of organizing such a task. The unfortunate reality is that including past Rangers was not part of our original budget. In order to include as many of you as possible in this shoot, we do not have massive funds at the individual level to offer each of you. We do hope that you bear this in mind as you consider our offer.

Your travel would depart LA on approx: May 22nd to arrive in NZ on May 24th, this day would be for fittings, then filming would take place on May 25th and 26th. May 27th would be a sightseeing day that we will organize, with your flight departing that evening

Please consider what this would mean to the fans to have so many past Rangers together in the same place at the same time.
New Zealand is a beautiful country and the current Rangers and crew here would all be honored to have you join us for this special 20th anniversary. We will try our best for sunny weather while you're here, too!

We truly wish that we were able to offer you more, and we hope that you will still consider this opportunity to join us as a Ranger once again."
It would be tremendous to welcome you here.

yeah, real shady of Saban. I put the comprehensive list of the few that apparently accepted this offer on the bottom of pg 2 if anybody's familiar with any of them post-Turbo :lol:

yeah, real shady of Saban. I put the comprehensive list of the few that apparently accepted this offer on the bottom of pg 2 if anybody's familiar with any of them post-Turbo :lol:

Other than Jason David Frank (Tommy) I don't care about any of the confirmed folks. I wanted Adam, Aisha, Kat, Jason, Tanya. How can you call it a reunion show when 90% of the confirmed were cast on seasons that ended no more than 5 seasons ago? :smh:

Back
Top Bottom