The OG Power Rangers.. Where are they now?

I also used to watch kamen rider black back in the philippines and bioman and maskman:smile:

Maskman, Bioman, Masked Rider were all my shows, but Shaider was my absolute favorite. I always thought they were all filipino too because they spoke tagalog :lol:

Skip to the 3:00 mark, I swear I used to explain to the kids in my class that he was originally from the Philippines :lol:

a very essential part of my life

and when does that new season start with some of the OG casts coming back cause I need to see that

a very essential part of my life

and when does that new season start with some of the OG casts coming back cause I need to see that
It started airing on feb 2 of this year.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Power_Rangers_Megaforce_episodes

Here's a trailer

I also used to watch kamen rider black back in the philippines and bioman and maskman:smile:

Maskman, Bioman, Masked Rider were all my shows, but Shaider was my absolute favorite. I always thought they were all filipino too because they spoke tagalog :lol:

Skip to the 3:00 mark, I swear I used to explain to the kids in my class that he was originally from the Philippines :lol:
no way that has anything to do with power rangers, the fight scenes were horrible and the acting is beyond corny

"we can only cross our fingers"
"cross everything dad"

for real? power rangers never said anything that corny

I had huge crushes on Amy Jo Johnson, Karen Ashley and Catherine Sutherland (That accent man).

Listening to Steve Cardenas (Rocky) talk about his limited acting skills brings the LOLs every time. :rofl: They just put Herbie Baez (Beetleborgs) with random kids when they did the beetleborgs transformation.

no way that has anything to do with power rangers, the fight scenes were horrible and the acting is beyond corny

"cross everything dad"

Power rangers...... You want more corny? Lol . Loved the show though

Tommy was always putting in work against the putties. Him and Adam were beasts.

Swag overload!!!

The greatest pr episode of all time!

This morph sequence.
sick.gif
smokin.gif

"cross everything dad"

Prepare to have your mind blown them

Tommy was always putting in work against the putties. Him and Adam were beasts.

Never realized how serious some of those fight scenes were. At 0:40, that **** had me like "whooooooooooooooo!!!!" Damn, that rapid-fire asskicking he put on those putties...

Jason was getting fat by that red ranger episode :lol:
Where did everyone stop watching? I think I stopped at wild force.

Back
Top Bottom