The OG Power Rangers.. Where are they now?

Jason was getting fat by that red ranger episode
laugh.gif

Where did everyone stop watching? I think I stopped at wild force.
same here.

I saw some eps of Dino Thunder, Ninja Storm, and Mystic Force

By SPD, I was like um.....no.

Don't they have a dog that also morphs into a power ranger?
laugh.gif

**** outta here.

no way that has anything to do with power rangers, the fight scenes were horrible and the acting is beyond corny

"we can only cross our fingers"
"cross everything dad"

for real? power rangers never said anything that corny

Prepare to have your mind blown them

in all seriousness, that wasnt corny

edit: i am surprised they were related, there is a serious difference between that stuff tho

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sorry but a dark Power Rangers movie sounds awful. :lol:

Sounds like a Mad TV skit...
i mean, the bad guys would be easy to manipulate (theyre always hell bent on "destroying" the power rangers and taking over the world)

making the power rangers serious tho would be very hard

I googled when the last few season you mentioned aired... it was in 2006.

are you actually 17?

I said I caught a few eps of the pr series that came after wild force.
I faithfully watched pr up until after wild force ended.

Did anyone else find it hilarious when Saban and Fox fired Jason Trini and Zack for asking for more money but then cut and merged scenes from old episodes to pretend that they were still there? LOL Jason, Trini and Zack stayed morphed for their last 5 episodes and Jason's voice sounded weird. Saban and them were ruthless.

I'm sorry but a dark Power Rangers movie sounds awful. :lol:

Sounds like a Mad TV skit...

:lol: yes... not everything needs the Dark Knight treatment

If they ever made something for adults, they'd be better off embracing the corny and campiness

Last edited:
laugh.gif
yes... not everything needs the Dark Knight treatment

If they ever made something for adults, they'd be better off embracing the corny and campiness
laugh.gif
 yea i want them to do a movie but like do it like the original show.  film the action in japan with the same hokey models and then dub voices over the footage and intersparse it with the american footage

Thinking back on the show and learning about all the behind the scenes nonsense when I got older I'm surprised the show lasted as long as it did. From Tommy and Billy's real life feud to th extremely long hours and little pay( Amy jo Johnson indicated that they were paid 600 bucks per week).

The black ranger also frequents the salsa dancing scenes in the LA area....... At some point he was even an instructor, lol.

Dude's constantly trying to spit game at chicks haha. Man, I can only imagine what kind of corny lines I would say if I was ever a power ranger..... I'll prolly say stuff like.... "You ever wonder how a power ranger feels like?" 
laugh.gif

I'm 29 and I stopped watching Power Rangers after Turbo ...I was 13-14 and it wasn't because of my age, it just got corny. I messed with Lost Galaxy for a few episodes but couldn't really get into it. I was on my Batman Beyond real hard then...Maya's scene in Cabin Fever 
devil.gif

nerd.gif
. She's 34 years old now.

Did anyone else find it hilarious when Saban and Fox fired Jason Trini and Zack for asking for more money but then cut and merged scenes from old episodes to pretend that they were still there? LOL Jason, Trini and Zack stayed morphed for their last 5 episodes and Jason's voice sounded weird. Saban and them were ruthless.

Really? Any videos of that? :lol:

The Green Ranger was my favorite.

I tried watching a couple of episodes on Netflix but couldn’t do it :lol:

I remember growing up they would come out with so many toys that it was hard to keep up. I think I had one megazord the whole time I followed it.

I went on vacation out of the country one summer and when I came back The Power Rangers were completely different. So I stopped watching.

Last edited:
Mighty Morphing jumped the shark when they all got turned to kids for the second time and had the alien rangers on there. Although the actual sentai counterpart for the alien rangers is RIDICULOUSLY cool the Americanized version of them wasn't. Shogun megazord FTW

laugh.gif
 $600 a week, pimp hand was STRONG.

"Trailer? Lunch? WATER? Nah you don't need none of that useless ****, *grabs Amy Jo by collar*  GET IN that costume"

Back
Top Bottom