The OG Power Rangers.. Where are they now?

Zeo was the end for me. That **** was disgusting I couldn't even bring myself to watch after the first few episodes. Now looking back as a adult (28) I understand that they had to switch it up to keep it fresh and besides there are always news kids who are seeing it for the first time so its good to give them their own mythology.

When I was kid 2:20-2:33 really made me mad. I was like what do you mean "new leader" Zordon was basically telling Jason that he was bum and needed to be replaced.
mean.gif
Tommy was the leader from the moment he turned face, Zordon just acknowledged it at that point.

He had a cooler helmet, that chest shield full of chevrons and ****, a solo-battle-capable Zord, he was constantly giving out commands (whenever he wasn't losing his powers), he was better and more stylish in combat, he had his own damn theme song...he even took his girl. Tommy was that dude...Jason was pretty much always #2.
He low key was though ...Tommy gave him the beats during their first encounter as Rangers.

It might not be as dramatic as I remember but I remeber Tommy washing up all the Rangers then Jason was like "you think you tough, take me on"...Tommy blasted him up the folded him and took out the whole squad.

Jason wasn't about that life when it came down to it.

Eerbody in the hood was "SEEK-SEE-YAH"!
That's what I'm saying. Flute daggers changed the game.

roll.gif
Thought I was the only one!!! This **** have you coming out the shower ready to hit a Ginyu pose and flip kick a mofo.
Same here. When the little kid morphed into an adult I was done
laugh.gif

Show is definitely appreciated.
alien.gif
I remember that...gahbage.

As you can tell, I liked this show way too much...I even wrote something evaluating it as an actual job choice, since I always wanted to be one. It's an overrated gig if we're gonna get serious.
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Seriously bro.

Travelling to another world, to pick up a sword, with a dragon damn near blowing up the place, just to transfer powers THAT WERE SUPPOSED TO BE ONLY EMITTED FROM THEIR MORPHERS (That they could have just gave to the new 3). All foolishness.

And I always knew their was something up with Billy. Not only is that role of being the nerd must be hard to play, but then not having an episode having a romantic relationship, having the unicorn thunderzord...smh the disrespect with the zord. 
roll.gif
roll.gif

CapNaj did you also notice that they had tommy rocking green outfits in some of those scenes when he was the white ranger? LOL. I can't remember which firing was handled worse, Jason/Trini/Zack or when they fired Billy in Zeo. They made Billy age and replaced him with some Mr. Rogers looking dude and sent him to Aquatar. LOL
Did anyone else find it hilarious when Saban and Fox fired Jason Trini and Zack for asking for more money but then cut and merged scenes from old episodes to pretend that they were still there? LOL Jason, Trini and Zack stayed morphed for their last 5 episodes and Jason's voice sounded weird. Saban and them were ruthless.
Really? Any videos of that?
laugh.gif

The Green Ranger was my favorite.

I tried watching a couple of episodes on Netflix but couldn’t do it
laugh.gif

I remember growing up they would come out with so many toys that it was hard to keep up. I think I had one megazord the whole time I followed it.

I went on vacation out of the country one summer and when I came back The Power Rangers were completely different. So I stopped watching.[/quote

The first question this clip presents is why is Tommy wearing green when he was the white ranger? Why did Jason's voice sound all fake at the end? Why do we not get a closeup of Trini, Jason and Zack at the end of the clip? The Black dude that was supposed to be Zack was too tall.

The first 5 seconds of this clip is a dead give away. Trini doesn't even sound like herself and why do we only see her from behind. Then the scene shifts and is clearly from another episode. The color and texture of the scenes don't even look the same.
mean.gif
:
rollin

Saban

mean.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
mean.gif

The Zeo Rangers pissed me off. That was like the dark ages for power rangers for me. It was just mad tacky. I didn't stop watching until Power Rangers in Space ended though. That yellow ranger on that ship
devil.gif

Last edited:
Here's the scene  
laugh.gif
... Jason got whooped on so scandalous, he fought with pride instead of leadership. Wasn't until the second fight did he win, and it was barely a win. From this scene on I KNEW Tommy was that dude ...Kimberly and Trini wanted to give it too him, actually Trini scoped him before Kimberly.

They did Jason wrong though... he taught them all how to fight too.

Here's the scene  
laugh.gif
... Jason got whooped on so scandalous, he fought with pride instead of leadership. Wasn't until the second fight did he win, and it was barely a win. From this scene on I KNEW Tommy was that dude ...Kimberly and Trini wanted to give it too him, actually Trini scoped him before Kimberly.

Hit 'em with a Kamehameha tho!
laugh.gif

Here's the scene  
laugh.gif

@ 0:25  "Do you feel in charge?"

It was quest in life to get that deluxe OG megazord but they never had it a KB toys. Just the one where the legs came off. :smh: I swear I'd buy one off ebay if the price was reasonable to sooth my inner child.

I loved the show but even as a kid I knew something was off.

1. The planet is big as hell but all the villains were trying to attack Angel Grove.

2. Downtown Angel Grove was demolished by battles to many times to count :lol:

Anyone remember Angela and the time Zack bought those fake pearls from Rita for her birthday? Dude took so many Ls chasing Angela. LOL

Here's the scene  
laugh.gif

Green Ranger was so ill, while everyone sat in the cockpit of their Megazord, Tommy was riding ON TOP of the dragon banging away on the flute.

Remember when Tommy gave Jason the Green ranger powers for a sec. Red Ranger had the cool little chest thingy and everything.

But all in all WHITE RANGER > ANY RANGER IN EXISTENCE

Last edited:
Saba was the coolest weapon any ranger ever carried. Tommy as the White ranger would literally take on 4 monsters all by himself while the rest of the team jumped in the thunderzord to take on one, count it, one monster.

Saba was the coolest weapon any ranger ever carried. Tommy as the White ranger would literally take on 4 monsters all by himself while the rest of the team jumped in the thunderzord to take on one, count it, one monster.

Saba was just like a nagging woman.

Dragon Dagger > *

Last edited:
Saba was just like a nagging woman.

Dragon Dagger > *
Truth.
Want all.
Anyone remember Angela and the time Zack bought those fake pearls from Rita for her birthday? Dude took so many Ls chasing Angela. LOL
laugh.gif
He was trying to get that ***** for like a season and a half. Hey, why wouldn't the two black people in Angel Grove, California get together?
Yo i remember one of my friends had a morpher thing for their waist, coin and everything
Won't even front, I'd rock one as a belt buckle. I wouldn't tuck my shirt or anything, but I'd know.
I loved the show but even as a kid I knew something was off.

1. The planet is big as hell but all the villains were trying to attack Angel Grove.

2. Downtown Angel Grove was demolished by battles to many times to count
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom