The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

You guys need to be on Destiny. 
laugh.gif

[h1]$130 BATTLEFIELD 1 COLLECTOR'S EDITION DOESN'T COME WITH THE GAME[/h1]
All the glory, none of the guts.

BY JOE SKREBELS  Amazon's exclusive collector's edition for Battlefield 1 costs $129.99 and doesn't include Battlefield 1.

Available for all three of the game's formats, the item's listing is pretty specific: "Battlefield 1 Exclusive Collector's Edition - Does Not Include Game".

So what does a game-less video game collector's edition include? Let's see (I'll help annotate):
  • 14" statue (not the game)
  • Exclusive steelbook (not the game)
  • Cloth poster (not the game)
  • Deck of playing cards (different game)
  • Messenger pigeon tube containing exclusive DLC (for the game, but not the game)
  • Patch (not the game)
  • Premium Pacakaging (not the game)
For the price of, well, a full-price video game, you can grab the disc alongside the collector's edition for $189.99. Then there's the $209.99 Deluxe edition, which appears to make the sole addition of the Early Enlister version of the game - as you may have guessed, that's usually $20 more than the base game.

roll.gif
 The audacity of these bums. 
This definitely belongs in the fool's wildin thread.

Just copped No Man's Sky.

Hopefully I like it because I know nothing about this game except that it takes place in space, :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess it'll just me and [@=/u/37420/Stay-Lurkin]@Stay Lurkin[/@] running by ourselves holding it for PS NT :frown:

nah imma be running that BF1 a ton once it drops dont you worry fambs

Same here.
Well it looks like we might have a legit squad :smokin

Medic in BF4. Won alot of matches for my teams.

I would get tons of requests to join squads.
I stay with the defib and med pack. I swear I thought I was the only one who healed people. I can't snipe to save my life though.

I guess it'll just me and [@=/u/37420/Stay-Lurkin]@Stay Lurkin[/@] running by ourselves holding it for PS NT :frown:

Same here.
Well it looks like we might have a legit squad :smokin

Medic in BF4. Won alot of matches for my teams.

I would get tons of requests to join squads.
I stay with the defib and med pack. I swear I thought I was the only one who healed people. I can't snipe to save my life though.

Can't snipe either. I can ambush and set bomb traps, though.

I'm concerned about No Man's Sky, due to how late the review copies were issued to games media.

I hope it's nothing, but I'm probably gonna wait until reviews come in to make a decision.

Last edited:
^ Doom is like the last notable game to do that and it was received very well.

Will no mans sky be playable at 12 eastern like Xbox or will it be available to play at 12 at my local time zone? :nerd:

Hell yea! I was tempted to cop on the Xbox just so I could have some NTers to run with. It was either stay lurkin stay lurkin cop an Xbox or I brainwash shottadru shottadru into copping BF1 on PS4. You know how much he adores the controller :lol:

Couldn't pay me to do a shooter on ps bro lol

Back
Top Bottom