The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

^ That would be cool. 

So have the official details about the Neo been released yet or has it been all speculation?

I personally haven't heard anything about a new handheld but I wouldn't rule it out. Also I wouldn't expect any FF7 news here. The plan was always to talk about it at TGS. However, that always revolved around XV having been on the cusp of release. Either way there's footage + big news coming. I played it recently and it's coming along nicely. All I have to say is 2017 is looking good.

Edit for DD: Yeah there's a XV NEO version coming. No buying the full collectors edition does not entitle you to this or even all the DLC.

Last edited:
I personally haven't heard anything about a new handheld but I wouldn't rule it out. Also I wouldn't expect any FF7 news here. The plan was always to talk about it at TGS. However, that always revolved around XV having been on the cusp of release. Either way there's footage + big news coming. I played it recently and it's coming along nicely. All I have to say is 2017 is looking good.
tell me more pa

Edit for DD: Yeah there's a XV NEO version coming. No buying the full collectors edition does not entitle you to this or even all the DLC.
I just paid $110 for the digital deluxe. 
mean.gif
laugh.gif
 Should have taken my own advice.

DON'T PRE-ORDER. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Hoping this blows my mind lol

Is there a youtube stream, that I can watch this keynote?   Nvm, found it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom