The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Watching this struggle presser like........

giphy.gif
Repped for the consistency. 
laugh.gif

Sounds good to me.

Probably won't have a display to take full advantage for a while though.

Last edited:
There was no mention of UHD either so it's either sorting that out or maybe trying to increase specs but who knows.

So the PS4 Pro = Xbox One S?

PS4 pro >>>>>>>>>>> PS4 >>>> XBone S

Xbone S is just a slim Xbone with HDR support and UHD Blu-Ray playback.

PS4 pro has an upgraded CPU and increased CPU clock which is why it can run games at 4K (Not native) and will have better looking/ running games than normal PS4.

Last edited:
So the PS4 Pro = Xbox One S?

PS4 pro >>>>>>>>>>> PS4 >>>> XBone S

Xbone S is just a slim Xbone with HDR support and UHD Blu-Ray playback.

PS4 pro has an upgraded CPU and increased CPU clock which is why it can run games at 4K (Not native) and will have better looking/ running games than normal PS4.

So is the PS4 Pro a Master Race competitor?

Or is that Neo?

View media item 2158242
New camera and what seems to look like a new headset too.

So is the PS4 Pro a Master Race competitor?

Or is that Neo?

Yes :lol:

It's so that the gap between PS4 and PC near the end of the generation isn't so big like the last gen which caused people to jump ship.

Neo was the internal codename for PS4 pro.
Same way Morpheus was the internal codename for PS VR

Last edited:
I think I'm good with my hardware. No real desire for PSVR nor Pro.

Barring any breakdown of my current PS4, I think I'm good.

What's the difference between UHD and 4K?

@StuffTV
Confirmed: PS4 Pro does NOT support 4K Blu-ray [emoji]128546[/emoji] #PlayStationMeeting

Last edited:
giphy.gif

So theres no more PS consoles coming out, but theres still one more Xbox. 3 playstation and 4 xbox Ones

OK, that wasn't confusing AT ALL.

So NEO or PRO is as close to PC power as the PS4 will get, while Microsoft still has one more money milker coming out to compete.

I take one year off from video games and all this new **** drops with code names and crap, and Nintendo still ain't dropped nothing new.

I think I'll wait until Microsoft drops their next update beforeI buy the Pro or whatever the xbox has.

Last edited:
PS3 OG price of $599 everyone goes ape sh*t and lost their minds.

Now if someone is new to console gaming or just wants to finally upgrade. The best PS4 hardware wise is $399 and say that person wants to get a PS VR which is another $399. $800+ tax and no games yet :lol:

Last edited:
$600 for the OG PS3 was ridiculous. Paired with Microsoft getting all the 3rd party love, it was a definite waste of my money.

Back
Top Bottom