The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

I hear DQ 7 is a huge time commitment. Got me on the fence. Halfway done with xenoblade and i'm going to be all over persona and FF. Plus i want to play tokyo mirrage sessions...

I hear DQ 7 is a huge time commitment. Got me on the fence. Halfway done with xenoblade and i'm going to be all over persona and FF. Plus i want to play tokyo mirrage sessions...

I'm in the middle of Tokyo Mirage Sessions, it's really fun :smokin

I'm picking this up sooner or later. I got Star Ocean V for my JRPG fix right now. So many JRPGs coming out :smokin

:smokin :smokin :smokin

Last edited:
So I'm finally coppin' a Slim this week, any good PlaystationPlus deals so should I just bite the bullet and pay retail for a subscription?

So were the star ocean reviews unfairly harsh?
   They were spot on; won't be surprise if it hits under  $30 by the end of the year. Battle system is cool though
The link @CenTex HOGG  posted for the Gaf thread, combat seemed to be the biggest issue.

I will pick it up eventually, but that thread has really reset my expectations. Even with knowing Gaf threads and how they enjoy piling on. 

I've also been apprehensive to scoop up SO from all of the negative feedback..

I wasn't all that impressed with the previous installment either

Last edited:
That $22 will be used for Mafia III
Patiently waiting for the invetiable ps4 pro bundle.

Was watching some for honor gameplay from the closed beta.

Game looks very interesting.

The mechanics seem similar to super punch out which is dope.

2.5hr stream of the full verison of Forza Horizon 3.

Last edited:
iYen iYen you getting a PS4 Pro :wow:

I thought you'd be the last guy to get a Pro. I personally didn't see enough to invest in it. Only if my current PS4 die will I cop, otherwise I'm waiting for PS5.

@iYen you getting a PS4 Pro
eek.gif

I thought you'd be the last guy to get a Pro. I personally didn't see enough to invest in it. Only if my current PS4 die will I cop, otherwise I'm waiting for PS5.
That $22 will be used for Mafia  III
Patiently waiting for the invetiable ps4 pro bundle.

The Witcher 3 will not support PS4 Pro features.
Didn't they port the entire game to UWP because microsoft asked?

Witch no one can even play right now.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom