The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

How to Try PlayStation 4 Pro Before Launch
Play the new Call of Duty on a 4K TV this weekend at Best Buy.

View media item 2217112
Sony's PlayStation 4 Pro console launches on November 10, but you may not have to wait that long to try it out. Best Buy has announced that it will let people try the console for themselves this coming Saturday, November 5, from 1-5 PM.

Thirty Best Buy stores across the country are taking part in the promotion. Go to Best Buy's website to find out if a store near you is participating.

As part of the event, attendees can play Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare on a PS4 Pro on a PS4 Pro with an 85-inch 4K Sony TV and a surround sound setup. Infinite Warfare, like many other games, is being patched to support the PS4 Pro. You can see a roundup of all the games getting PS4 Pro updates here.

The PS4 Pro, which features a replaceable 1 TB hard drive, is priced at $400. GameSpot has a system in the office and you can expect more coverage in the lead-up to launch. For now, check out this breakdown of everything you need to know about the console.

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/how-to-try-playstation-4-pro-before-launch/1100-6444995/
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/misc/best-buy-gaming-events/pcmcat183100050001.c?id=pcmcat183100050001

I still need to finish dishonored 1. Got it through PS+ on PS3, but I can't get myself to turn it on for anything other than streaming

If you liked the demo, i think you'll like the actual game. I found the demo kind of threw you in without explaining a lot, while the game does a better job of explaining things.

I was baffled at first but figured it out. I think i will go ahead amd pull the trigger. Feels good to get back into the fold. Not outta the woods yet.

I wish you could put your friends in folders named 'COD' 'BF' 'MK' etc. so you know who plays what and where you met them.

Speaking of which, we might need to moderate that NT Community on PSN. 
laugh.gif
 TBIG treating it like a diary. Reading his posts are how I imagine learning a new language starts out.

It looks like you can create groups actually

Edit:

Never mind this isn't what I was hoping for

Last edited:
I still need to finish dishonored 1. Got it through PS+ on PS3, but I can't get myself to turn it on for anything other than streaming

If u pre order Dishonored 2.Dishonored 1 definitive edition comes with it for free through digital download.

Last edited:
Speaking of which, we might need to moderate that NT Community on PSN. :lol:  TBIG treating it like a diary. Reading his posts are how I imagine learning a new language starts out.

:lol:

I forgot to ask about this actually. I think we should put this to a vote on what to do.
I still get some messages from him from time to time :lol:

Driveclub is more like SIMcade. I approach it the same way I do with GT with the only difference being that the car is more forgiving if you get things wrong.
Even still, it's hard to drive certain cars like the GT Hennessy Venom so it's far from a arcade racer.

Need for Speed and Burnout's handling is way different to Driveclub.

are there any trade in deals going on for the PS4 pro. BB only giving me $96 for my launch edition

are there any trade in deals going on for the PS4 pro. BB only giving me $96 for my launch edition

GS currently offering $150 in credit for the PS4, if they continue the trend as in the Xbox One S and PSVR, they offered an extra 20% if being used towards the purchase of those two so it might be the same for the Pro, Hopefully it is.

I ended up getting Overwatch, Bio Shock collection, and Tomb Raider from the Target deal

Now to decide which game to start first :lol:

im playin witcher 3 now and does this game get better? im 3 hrs in and blah. fight mechanics are fidgety, the dialogue is corny (imo) and getting a bit of a head ache from the buggy graphics. and this was supposed to beat bloodborne in game of the year in some polls? im startin to regret not getting gta v for this

im playin witcher 3 now and does this game get better? im 3 hrs in and blah. fight mechanics are fidgety, the dialogue is corny (imo) and getting a bit of a head ache from the buggy graphics. and this was supposed to beat bloodborne in game of the year in some polls? im startin to regret not getting gta v for this

Idk why but I couldn't get into it on PS4. Got it on PC a few months later and burned through it.

Back
Top Bottom