The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Better than Wolf?
nerd.gif
I like Batman a bit better, but I am also a bigger fan of the source material. 

Last edited:
Nier Automata demo coming out tomorrow. Anyone getting it?

Also for the FFXV players.

Also, just learnt there's a glitch in FFXV that makes Arenea, join your party permanently.
I'm going to try it. Maybe even use it for the lvl 120 boss or to farm the Adamantoise

Last edited:
Nier Automata demo coming out tomorrow. Anyone getting it?

Also for the FFXV players.

Also, just learnt there's a glitch in FFXV that makes Arenea, join your party permanently.
I'm going to try it. Maybe even use it for the lvl 120 boss or to farm the Adamantoise
I'm definitely going to download it. I'm not sold on it yet so this will help determine whether I cop or not.

Arkham city is decent. Like the story but overall it's not mind shattering. Just good for what it is. Mindless time filler.

I'm in a predicament. I always listen to Bombcast during work on Wednesday, but I got a 5 hr drive on Friday morning that podcasts really help me get through :lol:

copping TWD later this week. I don't care what the reviewer says :lol:
Me neither. I mainly watch reviews to get a sense of the gameplay. 
After a certain point, you know what you like regardless of what reviews say.
According to reviews Skyrim's a masterpiece, but it's slow as hell to me.

I put in work with the last two seasons and the Michonne game. So I'm curious how will my decisions from those games affect my playthrough of season 3

Arkham city is decent. Like the story but overall it's not mind shattering. Just good for what it is. Mindless time filler.

I thought AC was one of the best games I've ever played :nerd:...
I'm very early in it. Enjoying it so far but it seems pretty basic right now. Just punching and countering lol I'm not attached to it like I was with other games.

Last edited:
Not super hyped but it's on my radar. I'll probably get it on PSN black Friday sale next year :lol:

Man I didn't know it, but I LOVE these type of games man :lol:

I just got to a Chalice Dungeon on BB and :wow:

This game literally keeps reinventing itself within itself :lol:

Didn't you say you got the platinum? :nerd:

Not super hyped but it's on my radar. I'll probably get it on PSN black Friday sale next year :lol:

Man I didn't know it, but I LOVE these type of games man :lol:

I just got to a Chalice Dungeon on BB and :wow:

This game literally keeps reinventing itself within itself :lol:

Didn't you say you got the platinum? :nerd:
Yeah I got the platinum, it's one of my proud gaming moments :lol:

The hardest part for me we're the chalice dungeons. Abhorrent Beast had to be by far the hardest boss in that game. Unfortunately I got stuck with back to back :x

edit: Watchdog of the Old Lords was a pain in the *** too. Also I'm not counting the bosses from the DLC, those MFs are hard as hell too. I still have two left to beat :lol:

Last edited:
Yeah I got the platinum, it's one of my proud gaming moments :lol:

The hardest part for me we're the chalice dungeons. Abhorrent Beast had to be by far the hardest boss in that game. Unfortunately I got stuck with back to back :x

How many hours? And level were you when you platinum'd? Still have the game? :nerd:

I think BB and DS3 are going to be the first real games I platinum.

And ESF,

I remember you getting BB - how far did you get etc.?

Hoping Nioh is actually hard and raises my blood pressure because Dark Souls 3 was way too easy.

How many hours? And level were you when you platinum'd? Still have the game? :nerd:

And ESF,

Bloodborne was my first platinum and then I platinumed DS2, wow that was a pain. Someday I'll pick up DS3 again and platinum it.

DS2 was really something else, so much hidden stuff.

Man, I really really really hope they make a Bloodborne 2.

Last edited:

Yeah I got the platinum, it's one of my proud gaming moments
laugh.gif

The hardest part for me we're the chalice dungeons. Abhorrent Beast had to be by far the hardest boss in that game. Unfortunately I got stuck with back to back
sick.gif
How many hours? And level were you when you platinum'd? Still have the game?
nerd.gif

And ESF,

I got about 4-5 hours in? I think I killed 5 bosses. I was enjoying it but then World of FF came out and I haven't gone back yet.

It was a game I grabbed from my library so I will be grabbing in the sale this week.

Bloodborne was my first platinum and then I platinumed DS2, wow that was a pain. Someday I'll pick up DS3 again and platinum it.

DS2 was really something else, so much hidden stuff.

Man, I really really really hope they make a Bloodborne 2.

I have the DS2 joint for PS4. I will get into it after these two.

Back
Top Bottom