The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

[thread="526537"]The Official Playstation Thread Pro4 Ps4 Psvr Ps3 And Vita/71720_40#post_27181492Quote:
Originally Posted by SlunderKingpin  

What the hell is going on with PSN? Just got VR and can't log in PSN for days now?
[/thread]
That's just a normal week in PSN world ain't it?

my psn is never a problem but the ps store rarely works for me

I constantly have to open it and close it to get games to pop up properly

[thread="526537"]Quote:

Originally Posted by SlunderKingpin 

What the hell is going on with PSN? Just got VR and can't log in PSN for days now?

[/thread]
That's just a normal week in PSN world ain't it?

Pretty much :lol:

Will do.

Beat the Adamantoise fight last night. Definitely did what @CenTex HOGG

did and warped out of the fight. Luckily it was only at 75% health. :lol:

This damn final fishing quest is ridiculous. 

Everyone has been unlucky with that fight :lol:

The leige of the lake quest at Versperpool?
[thread="526537"] [/thread]

I got the Vesperpool quest by catching the Vesper Gar. Im on the last one in Galdin Quay, the Devil of Cygillian (sp?). Having the worst luck with it tearing through my line just before I get it in to the dock.

EDIT

Just realized you're talking about the Galdiolus quest for the Liege of the Lake. I haven't actually come across it yet, as I have yet to stay at the camp by Vesperpool. I heard that one is just as hard, though.

I probably spent a solid 15+ mins pulling that thing in. Still didn't bother doing the other fishing quest yet for the angler challenge.

i already forgot how cool gta games are, i think i last played the one with cj? as the main character. gta v just driving around listening to the pure shores on the radio is [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]

I got the Vesperpool quest by catching the Vesper Gar. Im on the last one in Galdin Quay, the Devil of Cygillian (sp?). Having the worst luck with it tearing through my line just before I get it in to the dock.

EDIT

Just realized you're talking about the Galdiolus quest for the Liege of the Lake. I haven't actually come across it yet, as I have yet to stay at the camp by Vesperpool. I heard that one is just as hard, though.

I had like 100 HP left on the Dragon beard line after catching that thing. I was halfway thinking I can't quit now but I'm going to be in for the long gaul.

Wasnt gonna get a PS4 for a little longer but jumped on that target 10% off sale. Not sure what exclusives to pick up since I got all the big cross platform stuff for my Xbox. Borrowing Last of Us, Bloodborne and Uncharted from a friend. Picked up FF X Remastered and Ratchet and Clank for cheap. Any recommendations?

Wasnt gonna get a PS4 for a little longer but jumped on that target 10% off sale. Not sure what exclusives to pick up since I got all the big cross platform stuff for my Xbox. Borrowing Last of Us, Bloodborne and Uncharted from a friend. Picked up FF X Remastered and Ratchet and Clank for cheap. Any recommendations?

Sounds like you are all set man.

4 years ago, My 60 y/o father beat Red Dead Redemption and wanted to share the ending with me. I told him no spoilers "old man" and promised to play - it but I never found the time. My dad died last year. (Sigh) Fast forward to now. I just finished RDR and have tears in my eyes. That was beautiful.

Cory Balrog, director for new GoD of War, says he has finished a full playthrough of the game.

Maybe it will release in 2017 :nerd:

I'm not into the type of game they make, really.

I don't like their style either.

Uncharted Collection for 20 bucks yay or nay? Have Uncharted 4 and never played any of the previous 3 do I need to play those first?

I picked up The Show to hold me over until the new one comes out it's 20 bucks

Uncharted Collection for 20 bucks yay or nay? Have Uncharted 4 and never played any of the previous 3 do I need to play those first?
It's definitely worth it. You don't have to play them to play 4 but it does make playing 4 even better just to see how the characters have developed throughout the games

For the story line and the upcoming Uncharted game, I would play 1 to 3.

Welcome to the PSVR & Pro family.

I played my PS VR for the first time on the pro today to play the COD game and the same grin I had when I first got it reappeared.
PSVR seriously is the longest honey moon period I've had with any platform.

I haven't tested any of the other games I played before on my old PS4 to see the difference but even the normal theater mode screen looks higher res.

Check out RIGS on the demo disc.
The best VR game IMO.

Also,if you HAVE A 4K TV, you might need a coupler as the PSVR box doesn't pass through A HDR signal.
It would be an easier way of switching the cables between PSVR and normal games with HDR.

Last edited:
I just need to beat Uncharted 4 in less than 6 hours with 70% and I'll have the plates. I might just save it for 2017, pad those stats :lol:

Just copped a The Uncharted bundle for 20$. BB had 250$ promo on the 10th for phone upgrades. So upgraded my phone & got the gift card.

Went in to BB yesterday to swoop & they were running a 50$ giftcard promo for buying the bundle.

Swooped Overwatch & a yr of Ps Plus for 39$.

:smokin :smokin

To those whove played Bloodborne, OG or DLC Edition?

Back
Top Bottom