The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Just copped a The Uncharted bundle for 20$. BB had 250$ promo on the 10th for phone upgrades. So upgraded my phone & got the gift card.

Went in to BB yesterday to swoop & they were running a 50$ giftcard promo for buying the bundle.

Swooped Overwatch & a yr of Ps Plus for 39$.

:smokin :smokin

To those whove played Bloodborne, OG or DLC Edition?
DLC edition. I don't normally buy any DLC but Bloodborne's DLC was a really good addition to the main game.

I just beat the Nier Automata demo. I enjoyed it a lot. I'll catch it on sale sometime next year.

Nier demo was great.
Love the different camera angles.

Everyone should try the demo.

I already played the Gravity Rush 2 demo but I still need to try the expert mode.

Flash sale. Not passing on TitanFall this time fellas.
Good. We can squad up when I get back in town :smokin

I'm surprised at how much I enjoy the MP. I doubt I'll put in the hours that I put into BF4 but it's fun to pick up and play a few matches in between other games.

For the story line and the upcoming Uncharted game, I would play 1 to 3.
Welcome to the PSVR & Pro family.

I played my PS VR for the first time on the pro today to play the COD game and the same grin I had when I first got it reappeared.
PSVR seriously is the longest honey moon period I've had with any platform.

I haven't tested any of the other games I played before on my old PS4 to see the difference but even the normal theater mode screen looks higher res.

Check out RIGS on the demo disc.
The best VR game IMO.

Also,if you HAVE A 4K TV, you might need a coupler as the PSVR box doesn't pass through A HDR signal.
It would be an easier way of switching the cables between PSVR and normal games with HDR.

Thank you my friend. No 4K TV yet but hopefully early next year. Still the VR far surpassed what I thought it would be. Been playing Until Dawn: Rush of Blood a lot but Rigs is on my list. I'm just a little worried about motion sickness because I felt it playing a few of the demos. Still a lot of fun. Hope VR for PS don't get treated like Gameboy VR and get scrapped by this time next year.

Thank you my friend. No 4K TV yet but hopefully early next year. Still the VR far surpassed what I thought it would be. Been playing Until Dawn: Rush of Blood a lot but Rigs is on my list. I'm just a little worried about motion sickness because I felt it playing a few of the demos. Still a lot of fun. Hope VR for PS don't get treated like Gameboy VR and get scrapped by this time next year.

Yea, I have a more positive outlook on VR since more than Sony is involved in it. They also won't want to loose their position because they're the ones who can deliver it to the most people. It's a long term investment which I think will work well.

nier demo is awesome ... dont have a pro yet but picked up a 4K Samsung set during a best buy flash sale last week and just ... wow

question for those w/ more recent tvs: do y'all game w/ auto motion plus/motion interpolation turned on? i find it to be distracting while watching tv/movies ("soap opera effect") but not while gaming (i also noticed a slight improvement in quality but i may have imagined that)

Back
Top Bottom