The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Hey guys how safe is it to get an older PS4. Like the first gen guys? Saw a decent deal for one here. (New slim is 350). 1st gen 1st release is 220 and 2nd release is 250,
Other than copping from a random stranger for like 300. I found a little store. (I'm in Korea with no plan to come back for atleast a year). So are these safe to get you think.?
you check out yongsan? also if you are or know someone who's military cop one from the base

Flash Sale is kind popping :smokin

Grabbed a lot of stuff I did'nt wanna break bread on before.
My backlog is getting ridiculous though these sales are a blessing & a curse :smh:

Hotline Miami - Free
Don't Starve - $3.74
Banner Saga - $5
Retro City Rampage - $2.49
Infamous Second Son - $8
Sniper Elite 3 - $10.50

Last edited:
Nambu station in Seocho, orange line. has lots of cool toys/figurines too if you into that stuff
Oh yea. Ironically the store I went into today the dude told me about seocho. I'll check it out next weekend.

Wait wait. Not nambu bus terminal. ?
Seocho is on the green line. I'm actually only 20 mins from both. On the subway

Last edited:
Nambu station in Seocho, orange line. has lots of cool toys/figurines too if you into that stuff
Oh yea. Ironically the store I went into today the dude told me about seocho. I'll check it out next weekend.

Wait wait. Not nambu bus terminal. ?
Seocho is on the green line. I'm actually only 20 mins from both. On the subway

yeah, nambu bus ternimal

I just wacthed the video and I think Mass Effect Andromeda looks really good.

No. I am sure it will reference it, but they have said it is not necessary.
Beautiful 
pimp.gif

People complain about HD remasters and what not, but I would probably scoop ME3 or the ME collection up if it re-released on PS4.
Same boat I'm in. I'd like to give the OG trilogy another chance but not on old hardware. I could play them on XB1 but I just prefer them to be updated.

I've passed on quite a few remasters, not sure why people still complain about them.

Back
Top Bottom