The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

What's cool about these Vision GT cars is that they actually built them and will be using them as a Formula E taxi.

Thanks, man.

And yes, liveries are shareable. Though I haven't shared this one yet. All you need is that specific car... in this case, the E30 M3.

Let us know if you share, I'll def download this one. I was thinking of doing an AM95 neon lol The wavey pattern may be difficult.

Thanks for the info about online racing. As cool as it sounds, I think I'll continue to just race in campaign. Sometimes the computers are too easy though. The endurance races are hard, hurts so much do put so much work into it and then have one mistake close to the end and basically instant L. lol

Let us know if you share, I'll def download this one. I was thinking of doing an AM95 neon lol The wavey pattern may be difficult.

Thanks for the info about online racing. As cool as it sounds, I think I'll continue to just race in campaign. Sometimes the computers are too easy though. The endurance races are hard, hurts so much do put so much work into it and then have one mistake close to the end and basically instant L. lol
I'll upload it tonight. You'll be able to find it under my Gallery.

An AM95 would be tricky, given all the wavy parts, but not impossible. I'm definitely not good enough to attack that! :lol:

Yeah, AI is usually pretty easy to race since you can be super aggressive towards them. But I enjoy the challenge of long races more. It forces you to be fast and CONSISTENT. You can steadily build a 5s gap and lose it all on one corner cuz of a loss of concentration. 5-10 lap races are easy. Anything above 15 will test your concentration.

Do you guys know if that thing to get $65 back for owning a fat PS3 is legit?

I was kind of iffy on putting my info on there

This Battle Royale thing is gonna blow over. Anytime you have non-gamers suddenly into video games and constantly talking about it you know it is a trend.

I ain’t mad cause they are fun and they have their money already I’m sure but we will be talking about this in a couple of years.

Anyone remember Pokémon Go at its peak?

Too soon for a PS5, **** needs to come out after 2020

I'd welcome the PS5 if it means that PS4 and the PS4 Pro get a well needed price reduction. They charging us $379 and $499 in Canada. :smh:

I get that Pro hardware is only over a year old, but there's no reason why the base PS4 can't be priced at $199 or $249.

This Battle Royale thing is gonna blow over. Anytime you have non-gamers suddenly into video games and constantly talking about it you know it is a trend.

I ain’t mad cause they are fun and they have their money already I’m sure but we will be talking about this in a couple of years.

Anyone remember Pokémon Go at its peak?
I wish it would hurry up and go away. I gotta have a point to play a video game. Like loot, great story, ect. Battle royal is lame imo oh the shoot each other i died rinse repeat. Lame imo. All my friends on this ish too smh :frown:

I'd welcome the PS5 if it means that PS4 and the PS4 Pro get a well needed price reduction. They charging us $379 and $499 in Canada. :smh:

I get that Pro hardware is only over a year old, but there's no reason why the base PS4 can't be priced at $199 or $249.

I'd welcome a PS4 price drop also. I need to upgrade from my OG PS4 :lol:

Too soon for a PS5, **** needs to come out after 2020

I don't see any technological advances in console gaming that warrant a PS5 to even be considered to come out later next year. Especially considering the Xbox 1 X is pretty much damn near close to being a new console, AND it is considered a mid-generation upgrade console.

So yes, LATE 2020 sounds like the earliest window for a PS5 to even be spotted out in the wild........since that is literally 6-7 years after the PS4's release (which is the general lifespan of a gaming console generation).

Back
Top Bottom