The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

I was kind of hoping GOW would flop so I wouldn’t have another to add to the list of games I probably won’t get to. :rolleyes

I was kind of hoping GOW would flop

giphy.gif

tenor.gif

I was kind of hoping GOW would flop so I wouldn’t have another to add to the list of games I probably won’t get to. :rolleyes

Instead of wishing this type of evil on us you should just swap your PS4 for an XBOX.

The list of great games is much shorter on that platform and you won't run into this issue.

Last edited by a moderator:
What's the humidity, tho?

I'm a dry heat kinda guy, can't do 50%+ humidity, bruh.

Instead of wishing this type of evil on us you should just swap your PS4 for an XBOX.

This list of great games is much shorter on that platform and you won't run into this issue.
Fair enough :lol:, I’m just salty PlayStation’s been bringing the heat these past 2 years and I don’t have the time to play half them.

haven’t read much about god of war, are they straying from greek mythology?

that was like 90% of what made me love the series

Leaked today that this suit will be in the upcoming Spidey game
3c2738a2-8bfd-4ad1-b458-02b186477aa4-gif.2095530

Hopefully the Iron Spider suit from the comics is in there too and not just this one.
I heard they're gonna have a ton of them so it probably will be.

Question:

A regular PS4 should be fine for GOW right?

Also, WOW. Big fan of the GOW franchise, but I had no idea its getting 10's... CANNOT WAIT!

PO

Is Easy Allies the same reviewers and what gametrailers.com use to be a few years ago ?

The reviewer for the God Of War sounds like the guy that did reviews before on gametrailers.com

Back
Top Bottom