The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Bad Religion Bad Religion are there missions in Far Cry 5 that are glitched? I cannot seem to unlock main missions. I even did the side quests in hopes the main missions would populate. I'm still in the first region (John).

Bad Religion Bad Religion are there missions in Far Cry 5 that are glitched? I cannot seem to unlock main missions. I even did the side quests in hopes the main missions would populate. I'm still in the first region (John).

It is a known issue. I never had it happen to me, but it has happened to a bunch of people.

A couple things to try:

- go to map and toggle off everything except for the fast travels exit the map and reopen it u will more than likely see a pagans wrath or supply truck icon even though all of your icons should be toggled off just do anything that is still on the map after that toggle on all of your markers and you should be able to see your next mission hope this help

- capture all belltowers

- you gotta go to the Y on the east side of the map, for yogi and reggie, they will drug you into the arena and you will unlock a quest from Amita (A), then you can continue the campaign, took me 2 days to figure out without much help, then I came to this forum and wanted to help the people that still are having issues with this.

It is a known issue. I never had it happen to me, but it has happened to a bunch of people.

A couple things to try:

- go to map and toggle off everything except for the fast travels exit the map and reopen it u will more than likely see a pagans wrath or supply truck icon even though all of your icons should be toggled off just do anything that is still on the map after that toggle on all of your markers and you should be able to see your next mission hope this help

- capture all belltowers

- you gotta go to the Y on the east side of the map, for yogi and reggie, they will drug you into the arena and you will unlock a quest from Amita (A), then you can continue the campaign, took me 2 days to figure out without much help, then I came to this forum and wanted to help the people that still are having issues with this.
I think this was info from Far Cry 4. That is, unless the same characters appear in FC5 :lol:

Weird; that was in the Far Cry 5 forum but you're right... :lol:

What it sounds like is that there is something holding the mission back from appearing. But as you said, you tried doing all the sidequests. Maybe try hoping in and out of co-op to see if that triggers?

Weird; that was in the Far Cry 5 forum but you're right... :lol:

What it sounds like is that there is something holding the mission back from appearing. But as you said, you tried doing all the sidequests. Maybe try hoping in and out of co-op to see if that triggers?
I'll give this a try and report back...

If it doesn't let me know what mission it should be. I remember having to venture into a new territory to get the next mission to appear. It is supposed to be open in that you can tackle any of the siblings you want.

yeah i haven't come back to KH3 in a bit...and i routinely take forever to finish games....but i played through spiderman faster then any game in years. It was a ton of fun and paced really well. I won't replay it...but it was worth the $25 i paid for the enjoyment
Same. I haven't played much in the past month, but when I do play, it's Spider-Man. The new suits got me back to want to re-beat the game.

If it doesn't let me know what mission it should be. I remember having to venture into a new territory to get the next mission to appear. It is supposed to be open in that you can tackle any of the siblings you want.
I am supposed to be doing a mission called "Jumping Ship". I believe it's the second mission with the pastor.

Have you tried going to the church the Pastor is at when you meet him? That might push the mission.
Yeah I just did that. Here’s my map for that section. I didn’t venture off yet because I wanted to complete it all at once.

89ABB11F-FFBD-4AEE-8D05-3E8CC8A3062A.jpeg

Man, that's tough. I assume you zoomed in on those white icons?

Nothing more frustrating then encountering a game breaking bug. :smh:

Sniper elite is ok, I played it on gamepass

You stealth around, sniping bad guys trying not to get spotted with cool mortal kombat style of the bullet ripping thru their heart or their skull on some kills. It’s not sniping all the time either you get different guns. I played it for a few hours only but it was ok to try out, I went in expecting something similar to silent scope for some reason.

Would I be out of line for emailing Sony to ask for a refund or coupon code for becoming human bc they released it for free 2-3 weeks after enticing everyone into buying it during the sale? Especially since it wasn’t listed as the free game for July and PES was which i wanted and waited on?

Back
Top Bottom