The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Ricky D Ricky D 2sappy 2sappy

Fell Seal is basically a love-letter to old school tactical RPG's. I'm loving it so far.
What difficulty did you select? I chose Veteran even though I don't have a lot of experience with tactics RPGs. It said it was the default so I went with it. The second battle with those guys on the crossroads took me like 20-25 real time minutes :lol:

I am doing Veteran as well. I dont think it effects the trophies, so I didnt choose the hardest. Veteran feels like how Tactics was.

You can adjust the difficulty in the menu before battles, so if you find you are having alot of trouble, just try to change a few of the custom sliders.

I am doing Veteran as well. I dont think it effects the trophies, so I didnt choose the hardest. Veteran feels like how Tactics was.

You can adjust the difficulty in the menu before battles, so if you find you are having alot of trouble, just try to change a few of the custom sliders.
I will add the game to my wish list. With Icebourne coming out, there wont be much of anything else that I'll be playing for long time. :lol:

I downloaded fell Seal, next up after I'm done with XOCOM 2, war of chosen (great tactics rpg, load times are terrible in between missions though.)

I tried XCOM on PS4 but couldnt get into how granular the base building was. I should go back to it and try it out again.

I just wanted to mess around with Fell Seal but I doubt I’ll get too far into now. FF8 drops tomorrow so I have to finally beat it. I’ve also been playing Astral Chain on Switch.

Ya’ll think we’re really getting remasters? If the “rumors” are true, we’ll just get enhanced patches for current gen games. If that’s not the case, I’ll just stick with the current gen version. I’m not doing the double dipping again.

Ya’ll think we’re really getting remasters? If the “rumors” are true, we’ll just get enhanced patches for current gen games. If that’s not the case, I’ll just stick with the current gen version. I’m not doing the double dipping again.

Guaranteed my G Ricky D Ricky D - expect the first few years to be almost entire remasters and HD remakes. Damn near all the original IP games for PS4 will have 4K 60 fps remastered/complete/GOTY editions. Same for games that were 1080P on PS4 - those will be bumped to 4K.

PS5 day 1 launch game along with TLoU 2 'Remaster'. :lol::lol::lol:

I was salty as hell when I got TLOU and it got the "remastered" treatment.
all my PS5 games at launch will be remasters. Plus by then they'll have complete editions.
CP2077
TLOU2
GOT
Death Stranding

Xbox bc program just pushes a huge update, lots of og Xbox games run at 4K and 60 or a locked 30...no need to repurchase the console makes those old games look great I expect the same from ps5

I was salty as hell when I got TLOU and it got the "remastered" treatment.
all my PS5 games at launch will be remasters. Plus by then they'll have complete editions.
CP2077
TLOU2
GOT
Death Stranding

My gut instinct feeling is: Guerilla Games is going to drop HZD II sequel as a launch title game for PS5. Lets be real they have the experience with being Sony's in house game dev for producing and releasing launch title games with Killzone Shadow Fall being a launch title for PS4 this gen. They haven't put out a new game since HZD came out in Feb 2017.

We need Hybrid to drop the shadow hint/ leaks :lol:

Back
Top Bottom