The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

First official PS5 game

ezgif.com-resize.gif

Looks like this will be PS5's Warframe.
That F2P game you get since you dropped a lot of money on the console.

Foreel. It just looks like another gaming rig to me without any RGB. :rofl:

:lol:
I actually like the design of it. Reminds me of the Corsair One.
Definitely leaning more towards a tower build than a console

XBox Sex Though :lol:
I think since rumours said they're making 2 consoles, the series just means both consoles.
Otherwise it's going to be a long gen. :lol:

1576227428706.png

It's a step up from the original XBone but a step down from the XBoneX.
It's going to cause havoc for TV stands though. Looks good if you stand it up as a tower but that won't fit in my TV stand at all.

TCEvr5f.jpg

WEmf6Jk.jpg

VUsFNPu.jpg

Summer 2020

8757fde.png

And to think, these were the same guys who made inFamous.
Graphics are amazing.

rPlipGY.gif

e4SyNN9.gif

P5G9fc0.gif

rx63S6w.gif

zxHcgSr.gif

SONY really doing this:

-FF VII remake late winter 2020
-MLB 2020 Spring 2020
-Cyber Punk- Spring 2020
-TLOU 2- Late Spring 2020 early summer 2020
-Ghosts Of Tshshima Summer 2020

Then PS5 Holiday 2020.

They better come correct with PS5 launch titles from: Guerilla Games, Insomniac Games and a major 3rd party game.

FFVII is in March 2020

Last edited:

I think since rumours said they're making 2 consoles, the series just means both consoles.
Yeah I'm just talking ****. I for one believe that competition is absolutely required. Without the pressure, companies tend to get lazy(Madden, COD for half a decade, iPhone from the 6 to the 7s, pre-Apple Beats, etc.).

I love this thread. If that Xbox had a PS5 logo on it and KOJIMA introduced it. EVERYBODY in this thread would have the lotion next to them.

Y’all was hyped off that ugly def kit 😭😭😭
Went crazy over Fed Ex simulator
I mean wow 😭😭😭

In other news, I don’t like the name Series X. Too similar to Xbox One X. Then again I never liked the name Xbonx One. Will cop though. Can’t wait to see what Sony does.

Unfortunately we didnt see the rumored Batman game.

Bravely Default II being announced, and it being the 3rd game in the series is such a Nintendo thing to do. :lol: If I could pick one series from MS and Nintendo to go multi-plat it would be Forza and Bravely Default.

All the haters in here, but yet the same people continue to post and complain. You all can't get enough of it. I guess that's what happens when this is the only videogame thread that remains topical and active for the last 12+ years.

I love this thread. If that Xbox had a PS5 logo on it and KOJIMA introduced it. EVERYBODY in this thread would have the lotion next to them.

Y’all was hyped off that ugly def kit 😭😭😭
Went crazy over Fed Ex simulator
I mean wow 😭😭😭

In other news, I don’t like the name Series X. Too similar to Xbox One X. Then again I never liked the name Xbonx One. Will cop though. Can’t wait to see what Sony does.

nah, id laugh at Sony for following this speaker industrial design, just like id laugh at sony for releasing a next gen system as powerful as this current gen pro

I actually think the Series X looks dope but that name is not it. I think a lot of the Sony die hards are gonna be in for a rude awakening next gen, MS not gonna drop the ball again. I can’t wait to see this battle. I know I’ll have both at some point. PS5 day one and Series X when Gears 6 gets released.

Bravely Default II threw me off because there’s a Bravely Default and a Bravely Second which is (akaik) a direct sequel. I’m for sure cop that too.

Unfortunately we didnt see the rumored Batman game.

Bravely Default II being announced, and it being the 3rd game in the series is such a Nintendo thing to do. :lol: If I could pick one series from MS and Nintendo to go multi-plat it would be Forza and Bravely Default.

All the haters in here, but yet the same people continue to post and complain. You all can't get enough of it. I guess that's what happens when this is the only videogame thread that remains topical and active for the last 12+ years.

you need to just pull the trigger on the Switch.

ezgif.com-resize.gif

Looks like this will be PS5's Warframe.
That F2P game you get since you dropped a lot of money on the console.

1576227428706.png

It's a step up from the original XBone but a step down from the XBoneX.
It's going to cause havoc for TV stands though. Looks good if you stand it up as a tower but that won't fit in my TV stand at all.

TCEvr5f.jpg

WEmf6Jk.jpg

VUsFNPu.jpg

And to think, these were the same guys who made inFamous.
Graphics are amazing.

rPlipGY.gif

e4SyNN9.gif

P5G9fc0.gif

rx63S6w.gif

zxHcgSr.gif

FFVII is in March 2020

Infamous Second Son's graphics were great. I'm not surprised at what Sucker Punch has done especially with more time to learn what the system is capable of.

Don't watch the VGAs but it was widely regarded as terrible especially with Fast and Furious closing the show. People were pissed.

Sorry I menat inFamous 1 on PS3. That looked real bad but they've been improving game after game.

I dind't mind the VGA's. We got a next gen console reveal. Can't be angry about that.

tenor.gif

I actually think the Series X looks dope but that name is not it. I think a lot of the Sony die hards are gonna be in for a rude awakening next gen, MS not gonna drop the ball again. I can’t wait to see this battle. I know I’ll have both at some point. PS5 day one and Series X when Gears 6 gets released.

Ms picked the wrong gen to screw up. People are even more entrenched in a particular ecosystem this time round and Sony really took their first party titles to the next level so it will be harder to jump ship.

It will be a bigger battle this time round because everyone is bringing their A game in terms of hardware and software from the sounds of it but If we're talking about sales though, then I don't see MS turning around a ~ 60 Million lead from Sony. If the 360 couldn't do it to the PS3 then I can't see it happening for next gen but lets wait and see.

I'm more interested in PSNow vs XCloud vs Stadia. I think this will be much harder to predict than hardware sales plus the target market is huge. A lot bigger than the console space.

Looking more into the Batman game leak, it looks like it may be a "remaster" of the two Telltale Batman games...

Which I am much less excited about. Good games, but I have no need to replay them.

You mean aside from Default and Second? Damn man, I didn’t even know :lol:

Funny thing is, I was looking through a tub of games at home and found a copy of Bravely Second. No idea at all how I got it :rofl:
If I remember correctly, there is Bravely Default, Bravely Default: For the Sequel, Bravely Second, and now Bravely Default II. It's the 4th game in the series, but the 2nd numerically. This is on some FF6=FF3 steez from the 90s. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom