The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Anyone still play? I enjoyed it, but stopped many months ago (had a lot of personal stuff going on)... but since then, I didn't bother getting back into it cuz I felt I missed out on a lot.

Is this overhaul free?

I’m almost floored you like Andromeda, that game was horrible man. I tried so hard to like it.

Straight garbage and I loved the first ME game but didn't have time to play its sequels.

Got Andromeda for cheap so figured why not give it a go. The game is an actual regression from the very first game - not even sure how they could release crap like this in 2017.

And E3 just keeps dying:

EQlyzSLVUAEGAXO

Yup Sony sold the most consoles in PS2 era and then became arrogant before they announced and released the PS3. With Ken Kutaragi or Kaz Hirai coming out in E3 saying "Next gen does not begin until we say it begins".

Now it's PS4 out sold XB1 this gen and they are starting to sound arrogant this time around leading up to PS5 release.

Last edited:
Straight garbage and I loved the first ME game but didn't have time to play its sequels.

Got Andromeda for cheap so figured why not give it a go. The game is an actual regression from the very first game - not even sure how they could release crap like this in 2017.

ME2 is the best of the series. 3 second. You should definitely check them out, 1 hasn’t aged the best. If you got an Xbox they’re all backwards compatible, not sure about PS off the top of my head.

Is this overhaul free?
I just played for the first time since August. Basically playing the content from the previous update.
But from what I can see, I think we'll get the NYC update as well, but one week later vs those who paid for a pass.

ME2 is the best of the series. 3 second. You should definitely check them out, 1 hasn’t aged the best. If you got an Xbox they’re all backwards compatible, not sure about PS off the top of my head.

Yeah definitely MajinZuub MajinZuub I heard nothing but good things about the original trilogy. I thought ME: Andromeda might've been a half decent game for dirt cheap, but nah. :smh: :smh: :smh:

Back
Top Bottom