The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

I understand the "wasting money" argument; I hear it from my wife all the time. :lol:

But, damnit, I come to the site where dropping 4 figures on shoes annually is basically a prerequisite for half the people here. Wasting money on NT is an art form.
Reading this as I put on some Shadow 1s just to go lift weights :lol:

I think I just buy shoes now just to have them.My wife only complains because I spend allthis money on shoes and then when we go out, I throw on some beater Air Max 97s :rofl:

Reading this as I put on some Shadow 1s just to go lift weights :lol:

I think I just buy shoes now just to have them.My wife only complains because I spend allthis money on shoes and then when we go out, I throw on some beater Air Max 97s :rofl:
Hahaha same. Bought drop front boxes and everything. Oh my Vans are already tied and by the door? Cool...

How is everyone's February (J)RPG coming along? Last week to get it complete!

I finished Lost Sphear and am just working on getting the plat (should be done in a few more sessions). I found it much more enjoyable this time around (maybe because I could keep up with the story without long breaks between). I will definitely be checking out Tokyo RPG Factory's third game, Oninaki, when it comes down a bit in price (still $66.99 here in Canada).

I also have been playing The Crew 2, and really, really like it. Even better than the first, and the variety is really great. My one criticism is the rubber-banding/difficulty spikes I have encountered, but it hasnt taken away from the fun. I was going to bite the bullet and grab NFS at 40% off, but this has scratched the itch so I can hold off for now.

March I do a bunch of travel for work, but I am hoping to sneak in Wild ARMS 3 (trophy updated) as my JRPG and Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark if I have time.

I finished Lost Sphear and am just working on getting the plat (should be done in a few more sessions). I found it much more enjoyable this time around (maybe because I could keep up with the story without long breaks between). I will definitely be checking out Tokyo RPG Factory's third game, Oninaki, when it comes down a bit in price (still $66.99 here in Canada).

I also have been playing The Crew 2, and really, really like it. Even better than the first, and the variety is really great. My one criticism is the rubber-banding/difficulty spikes I have encountered, but it hasnt taken away from the fun. I was going to bite the bullet and grab NFS at 40% off, but this has scratched the itch so I can hold off for now.

March I do a bunch of travel for work, but I am hoping to sneak in Wild ARMS 3 (trophy updated) as my JRPG and Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark if I have time.
Man I was just telling stay lurkin stay lurkin I’ve been slacking. I been running Division 2 and Apex and just haven’t been in a mood to mess with JRPGs. I dabble with LIghtning Returns but booting up the PS3 and playing with that controller is not the business :lol:

I’m following Colin (again) and now aiming to complete 12 JRPGs in 12 months :lol:

I’m not sure if all GameStops are doing this but one of mine has notebooks for both PS5 and XSX that will allow you to write down names and phone numbers. Once pre-order info goes live, you supposedly get a call and first dibs on pre-ordering.

I’m a bit weary about pre-ordering from GS as it seems like they are going to go away sooner than later. Plus my wife has a Red card from Target that gives 5% off of all purchases so that’s where I’ll try first. Probably going to pre-order 2 just to be safe :lol:

Pre-ordered the PS2 from GameStop (electronics boutique back then)
Pre-ordered the PS3 from GameStop
Pre-ordered the PS4 from GameStop

Never had my problems with them.

I'll pre-order the PS5. Hopefully they have a nice deal with trading in a PS4.

I was thinking about doing another run of either Dark Souls 3 or Bloodborne. I installed both again now I'm just waiting to see which one i'm more tempted to play. :lol:
I just finished Darksiders 3 yesterday. I know it's not a JRPG but I wanted to beat it because I played the first two so why not. The Dark souls influences in that game are quite noticeable. :lol:

Pre-ordered the PS2 from GameStop (electronics boutique back then)
Pre-ordered the PS3 from GameStop
Pre-ordered the PS4 from GameStop

Never had my problems with them.

I'll pre-order the PS5. Hopefully they have a nice deal with trading in a PS4.
No yeah no problem then
But I ain’t preording from a spot that’s having financial troubles and closing stores
I remember when Sam goody tried to get me to preorder detox
When I went to go pick up Nas gods son album
On release day

No yeah no problem then
But I ain’t preording from a spot that’s having financial troubles and closing stores
I remember when Sam goody tried to get me to preorder detox
When I went to go pick up Nas gods son album
On release day

Yikes :lol:

The struggle and thirst for info on PS5 is just straight comical now. From a PS5 reddit:

State-of-Patience.jpg

giphy.gif

I'm pre ordering PS5 from Both Best Buy and Target.

No way do I TRUST Amazon to deliver on release day and because I'm not lazy like a lot of people :lol:

And yes I'll go to a 9PM or midnight launch.

Bad Religion Bad Religion

Might wanna pickup Spider-Man. Great game and also, trophies are quite easy to obtain. Got 85% of them and wasn't even trying.

It's next up on my backlog of games to play next.Over the weekend I finally got around to beating Ratchet & Clank PS4. Man I almost forgot how much fun and love I got for this game series :pimp:

Last edited:
The only thing I want to know is if I can play PlayStation 2 games on the PlayStation 5. I want to be able to play Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3, NBA Street Vol. 2, and Yu Yu Hakusho: The Dark Tournament again.

Back
Top Bottom