The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

:lol:
Yeah fan was loud as hell playing god of war
It beeps constantly
And when hard drive in use
Can hear it all throughout the house :lol:
You ever open it up to clean the fan? Thought my launch PS4 was done about 15 months ago. Fan would turn on for 10 seconds at launch and never run again. Not sure how long it did that, but system would overheat and shut down.

Not sure what prompted me to open the system, by I did. The fan and the vent holes were CAKED in dust. Cleaned it off fairly well (pressurized air and alcohol on a q-tip to clean the fan blades) and it's been running fine ever since.

Fan noise went away for a while, but it is back. I probably should have replaced the fan, but was cool on saving the 40 bucks of the step wasnt necessary.

2sappy 2sappy Why are you and others suddenly playing Warframe again 6 years later? Is it still single player?
It's always been multiplayer.
And I don't know about the others, but I won one of the developer's premium bundles from a stream about 2 weeks ago and started playing it again because why not? 60 bucks worth of free stuff is enough for anyone to come back. :lol:
But it's been getting a lot of good updates lately. I let a few of the updates stack up and because I won, i'm playing it all now.

this game is a massive grind btw. Even more so than Monster Hunter, but that's what you get for a free to play game.

:lol:
Yeah fan was loud as hell playing god of war
It beeps constantly
And when hard drive in use
Can hear it all throughout the house :lol:

Mine was like that and I took it to a mom n pop and they charged me $75 for it. Cleaned the inside, replaced the fan and added new thermal paste.

Maybe where you live there are mom n pop stores and you can get it fixed. If not, see how much GameStop will give you for it. Better than have it die on you and you get nothing.

Pretty accurate. But I don't agree with GTA: San Andreas at #1

Also blasphemy how GTA III isn't on this list.

Last edited:
w9nwwhq82rk21.jpg

:nthat:

Damn some NT'ers on this thread and on this site weren't even born or a figment of their parents imagination during this time :lol:

w9nwwhq82rk21.jpg

:nthat:

Damn some NT'ers on this thread and on this site weren't even born or a figment of their parents imagination during this time :lol:
I had 6 of these.
I still remember going to toys r us in times square with my older brother to get out ps2.

We probably passed 100 stores from Brooklyn to there, but there was just something about getting it in the biggest toy store in the world.

Back
Top Bottom