The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Sounds like they got Keith to do his thing. I imagine Spawn will be saying some things in the game he didnt in the series.

That vid was pretty dope. Made Spawn look Damn near unbeatable with his array of weapons.

Last edited:
So what are they gonna make then? Off brand games in hopes that they sell well enough that the rights can be handed over to them? Maybe the NFL is trying to move away from EA and this is the start?

Or are they gonna make NFL Blitz? Cuz I would love that, and it falls under "non simulation" games.

So what are they gonna make then? Off brand games in hopes that they sell well enough that the rights can be handed over to them? Maybe the NFL is trying to move away from EA and this is the start?

Or are they gonna make NFL Blitz? Cuz I would love that, and it falls under "non simulation" games.
So what are they gonna make then?

3F8A3E11-174D-4400-B735-CCFAECDFF5B3.jpeg

I hope they bring Blitz back in some fashion. Now, I don't wanna brag or anything, but I was pretty good in Blitz. :pimp:

It's the only "sports" game I really liked playing. That and Backyard Baseball. :lol:

Make a Tecmo Super Bowl clone with expanded play books, online leagues, customization suite, etc.

EA needs to follow 2K's lead and bring back NBA Street since they completely **** the bed with the NBA Live series. :smh:

I honestly don't know how to look & feel about Dreams.

The game looks dope from creative & graphics .

But at the same time it's something I just can't see myself playing.

Last edited:
EA needs to follow 2K's lead and bring back NBA Street since they completely **** the bed with the NBA Live series. :smh:

Wait, they're still releasing NBA live?

Last time I tried even a demo of it, Dame Lillard was on the cover.

Welp....
If it weren’t for me being selected for promotion and having to attend a school, I would have booked a ticket. Glad I didn’t book it, I’m sure refunds for all travel plans will be a headache.

there will be ps5 shortages
welp gonna start off bad for ps5 :smh:
nintendo dominance will continue
will suck for xbox especially though

Back
Top Bottom