The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Rumours for RE8 are getting stronger.

Reveal trailer today then drop with PSVR 2 in a year's time?

Horror game fans are going to be happy next gen it seems.

The rumors I read for RE8 sound dope. I also read there’s apparently a remastered Battlefield 3 coming alongside BF6 (or whatever it’ll be called). I’m not sure about that one just because it doesn’t seem smart to release two modern BF games together.

People who aren't going to get the PS5 Day 1

Is there something they could announce today that will instantly change your mind?

Polyphony Digital - They said the models for the cars they captured were detailed and could be used next gen. They've been updating GT Sport a lot but that's a 2017 game so a GT7 trailer could be a shout
This will be my main focus. It'd be pretty incredible if GT7 was announced to be a launch title... first time ever for the series.

People who aren't going to get the PS5 Day 1

Is there something they could announce today that will instantly change your mind?

Not likely. I've gone Xbox first then PS whenever they drop their slim/Pro model last 2 gens, will probably do the same then. The only PS exclusives I really really care about are Spider-man and God of War, Persona too but there won't be a new one anytime soon. The others are cool/fun but not going to make me spend money on a console to play.

The rumors I read for RE8 sound dope. I also read there’s apparently a remastered Battlefield 3 coming alongside BF6 (or whatever it’ll be called). I’m not sure about that one just because it doesn’t seem smart to release two modern BF games together.
Yeah, just make BF6 set in modern times. I'd be happy with that.

Not likely. I've gone Xbox first then PS whenever they drop their slim/Pro model last 2 gens, will probably do the same then. The only PS exclusives I really really care about are Spider-man and God of War, Persona too but there won't be a new one anytime soon. The others are cool/fun but not going to make me spend money on a console to play.

What does XSex have to offer day 1 to convince you to get one? Forza 8, Halo Infinite, and a new Gears ?

tenor.gif

Oh but you got Game Pass to fall back on for 3rd party games and backwards compatability.

My expectations...

new resident evil
Silent hill reboot
Gran tourismo
Watch dog sequel
Assassin creed sequel

my wants

new tekken
New god of war
Gta6

my wish

new little big planet

What does XSex have to offer day 1 to convince you to get one? Forza 8, Halo Infinite, and a new Gears ?

tenor.gif

Oh but you got Game Pass to fall back on for 3rd party games and backwards compatability.

Something to play with my friends and superior network function/ui/hardware. Yes, I'm aware you are one of the 2/3 people on NT that thinks Xbox UI sucks and likes to endlessly scroll to get to what they want on PS. I don't need a bunch of third person open world action platformers, the genre is getting a little stale to me so I go with the ones I think have the best gameplay/story and as of now the only ones I care about are those 2.

I don't know why you get so riled up when anyone says they like Xbox :lol: Not that serious. I'm 30 so that console wars **** means nothing to me now, I own and enjoy all current gen consoles and will do the same with this. Picking sides amongst billion dollar corporations ain't my thing :lol:

People have some lofty expectations today.
Are y’all just expecting info on these titles or for them to be launch titles as well?
Everybody's expectations are different, but that doesn't mean others should have less appeal to it because your feelings.

If your team Sony (like I) you've been through these events for years, you know what to expect from Sony and you know whatnot. MS boys will come in here and either hate or act like a shadow agents.

Good times ahead.

Everybody's expectations are different, but that doesn't mean others should have less appeal to it because your feelings.

If your team Sony (like I) you've been through these events for years, you know what to expect from Sony and you know whatnot. MS boys will come in here and either hate or act like a shadow agents.

Good times ahead.

I promise you, there’s no hate. I was terribly disappointed in Sony’s last presentation. That’s why my expectations are very low.

I’m not an MS guy by the way unless you’re talking about my computer’s using windows. And even with that, I have PSNow and not Xbox’s thing. I guess because Switch is the only console I have of this generation, I’m a Nintendo guy right now, but I have every Sony console/portable except for PS4 and Japan Exclusives (PSX). I completely plan to get PS4 games when I get a PS5 next year.

I prefer to think of myself as a gaming guy overall. I want all consoles to compete so we get the best games being made.

Back
Top Bottom