The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

I need a miles morales spidey suit with jordans. hopefully interchangeable lol. I wanna swing through NYC in some III's and XI's.

According to their pixel counting.

Ratchet & Clank, is native 4K/30fps with ray tracing.
Kena - Native 4K
Returnal - Native 4K
Horizon Zero Dawn - Native 4K

If these games come out with native 4K/30fps already with all that stuff on screen and some Ray Tracing then there's a lot of headroom for smaller games being 60fps or like Demon's Souls which has 2 modes. One for Resolution and one for framerate without a hit on visuals.

John also says he's heard Horizon is far along and expects it to come out next year :wow:

Hopefully most games will give you the option of 4K/30 or 1080p,1440p/60fps

Next year will be 4 years since HZD releases. It should be close. I hope R&C isn’t too far away either.

That system is ugly as ****. I’ll probably get it next year though.
U know they'll revamp the look eventually n these will be worth a mort. payement.
Get em while/if u can.
I personally find it meta, modern, futuristic, if not even a bit obnoxious about it. Could use a bit of subtlety. If that makes sense.
Of course I'm in, [no rubber.]

30 FPS, :lol:

1440p/60 FPS > 4K/30 FPS

I'm also interested to see ray tracing on console because on PC it destroys frame rate and my PC is high end.

Mlb is killing it with content this year and it's free cards (just gotta grind)..

cant wait till this **** hits xbox

Looking at some good 4K TV’s. Need to bring in this next gen right

Just make sure to get one with HDMI 2.1 .

30 FPS, :lol:

1440p/60 FPS > 4K/30 FPS

I'm also interested to see ray tracing on console because on PC it destroys frame rate and my PC is high end.

For some games, I would rather 4K/30fps.
For fighting games and some racing games though 60fps is a must.

There's going to be a video to showcase Ray Tracing from the Digital Foundry guys.
You could see it in the Ratchet and Clank gameplay.

It looks like they're been selective rather than adding it to the whole scene but will wait to see more.

Thats traditionally a 3 year wait cuh. Can you wait that long?
I'm not one of these "gotta have it asap" people (anymore). The gaming industry rewards patience.

And besides, my backlog is INSANE ! I have stuff from the PS2 era that I still wanna get to. :lol: (Along with PS3, PS4 and Switch)

So there's plenty to keep me occupied....for years.

Seems like it would be sold out if it was super legit. I hear what you’re saying but it still smells funny to me... Are the machines regional or nah?
They're regional. US PS4 uses X to confirm and circle to go back whereas Asia PS4 is the other way around, though they recently put in an update where you can switch it if you want to.

Thirst is real.
Looking at the video on YouTube. It's doing big numbers alongside Spider-Man, GT7, Horizon and R&C.

Werewolf RPG.
Interesting

DEATHLOOP is 4K/60fps.

Not the most graphically demanding game but Dishonored 1/2 were 30fps so a step up.

1592070737618.png

Back
Top Bottom