The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Played TLOU through out the weekend. Man, the game still holds up. Forgot a lot of things from the game.

Got to Salt Lake City. Hoping to finish up this week.

I’m ready
:evil:
image.jpg

How are you downloading the game already? Can you play it as soon as you finish the download or do you have to wait until the 19th? Do you live outside the US? I need answers!

Was going to buy FF7 with that Target sale but I'll just wait until the PS5 comes out.

Game will probably be on sale come Black Friday anyways :lol:

How are you downloading the game already? Can you play it as soon as you finish the download or do you have to wait until the 19th? Do you live outside the US? I need answers!

Preload, you still have to wait until midnight of the release date.

Its just a preload and the game will be locked until the 19th

Weird, I have no option to pre-load TLOU2.

I figured this out just now. You actually go into purchased games in your library and when pre-load is available it will show a download button.

I always thought it was accessible through the store, but turns out you have to go through your library. Anyway, mine is downloading now.

I think Dark Souls, Bloodborne, and Sekiro are my limit in terms of difficulty. I've heard that Nioh is even harder than those games. I'm good.

game store let me know he will be getting his tlou2 copies wednesday morning. when he gets them in and anybody wants a copy a little early let me know i'll tell you the location in manhattan.

I think Dark Souls, Bloodborne, and Sekiro are my limit in terms of difficulty. I've heard that Nioh is even harder than those games. I'm good.
It's so satisfying to play after you get the into the combat flow though...

Those are pygmy warriors right? I don't know of any other way they are depicted other than that.
Yea, I wasn't offended. Didn't even realise until I saw the thread on era but glad to see them respond quick and change it.

Back
Top Bottom