The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Arent these games going to release on ps4 also?

so besides being a sony fan boy, theres really no point to rush to buy immediately considering the first ps5 true exclusive comes out next yr
Oh if you mean PS5 launch exclusives then:

Demon Souls
Godfall
Destruction Allstars
Astro's Playroom

I made it to the front of the queue. It redirected me to the store and then sent me back to the queue...more than hour remaining now :smh:

I made it to the front of the queue. It redirected me to the store and then sent me back to the queue...more than hour remaining now :smh:

I made it to the end it was easy for me. I actually felt pretty relaxed without having to rush through everything I'm glad I secured one for my little bro.

Reactions: MVP
woke up late, but woke up right when I was in the front of the queue. Digital copped. Back in another queue to see if i can cop another.

Also, them not accepting AMEX had me scrambling looking for my CC.

Got that same Queuing screen of death. :lol:

Will keep it open just for the hell of it.

On the unlikely chance that I get the checkout I doubt they'll accept my payment since I have an international cc.

I made it to the end it was easy for me. I actually felt pretty relaxed without having to rush through everything I'm glad I secured one for my little bro.
Exactly what I’m trying to do for my little bro. I secured mine via Target but with him working overnight and trying to get some other stuff in order, I was going to cop for him. It just sucks that it restarted my queue after it redirected me to the store.

Exactly what I’m trying to do for my little bro. I secured mine via Target but with him working overnight and trying to get some other stuff in order, I was going to cop for him. It just sucks that it restarted my queue after it redirected me to the store.

I got my disc version from Target as well but I'm still not 100% feeling secure I want to cop on Amazon because that's' where I copped my Ps4 just to be on the safe side. Amazon always comes through and I'm sure they'll probably get the biggest allotment out of all the U.S. retailers.

Just got the we might not be able to get you your order on release day email from amazon.

Hopefully they come through tho lol

I think we still get it on release if more preorders are popping up everywhere else there should be enough for Amazon

Back
Top Bottom