The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Same, glad I have 3 others secured including 2 x Gamestop in-store.
24F48ECB-B1F2-4703-9413-96D27A1469D9.gif

I need to see more Demon Souls gameplay.

The actual gameplay/animation does not look good to me.

It seems Skyrim/Fallout levels of stiff.

giphy.gif

The gameplay looks faithful to the original game, which still holds up. It looks like a Souls game. Souls games don't feel like Bethesda games.

It wasn't the most exciting segment. Just a run through the tutorial area on God Mode.

giphy.gif

The gameplay looks faithful to the original game, which still holds up. It looks like a Souls game. Souls games don't feel like Bethesda games.

It wasn't the most exciting segment. Just a run through the tutorial area on God Mode.

bruh I wish I could give you infinite reps for that execution :lol:

But yeah like I mentioned I need to see more. And me and Ricky D Ricky D have been running DS3 and even compared to that the animations did not look good. Maybe my expectations are off I dunno

Not sure if already posted.

Year of PS Plus for $28 via CDKeys

can someone explain to me the PS+? Do I need it if I’m trying to transfer my downloaded games from PS4 to my PS5? Or can I just signed onto my PlayStation account and it will be there? Downloaded a handful of games for my kids to play and wanting to know if it will be available to play on PS5.

can someone explain to me the PS+? Do I need it if I’m trying to transfer my downloaded games from PS4 to my PS5? Or can I just signed onto my PlayStation account and it will be there? Downloaded a handful of games for my kids to play and wanting to know if it will be available to play on PS5.

Yes sir they should. You don't need PS+ to re-download anything. Sony came out and said 99% of PS4 games will work on PS5. If you bought them before they should be there for you to access on the PS5.

PS+ really just let's you play multiplayer games on paid games. Most free to play (download) games you don't need PS+

Yes sir they should. You don't need PS+ to re-download anything. Sony came out and said 99% of PS4 games will work on PS5. If you bought them before they should be there for you to access on the PS5.

PS+ really just let's you play multiplayer games on paid games. Most free to play (download) games you don't need PS+

thanks for the explanation! Time to download more games!

Just got an email from Amazon regarding my PS5 order and my heart SANK!
>D

GEEEESH

EDIT: I'm late LOL

Last edited:
:lol: These things happen every pre-order but folks still run to it and complain. Playing days after someone that just walked into a store.

This is why ideally I wanted to cop at Best Buy for in store pickup on release day.

Got a 3rd PS5 disc version off Sony Direct this morning. I hit the link at 10:03 AM and waited about 40 minutes in que before it was my time to order. Digital Edition PS5 was sold out which didn’t surprise me by then.I took a screen cap of my order but have not gotten a order confirmation from Sony yet.

Also got the email on my pre order off amazon about the possible delay and no release day delivery.

All good though since I got my Best Buy pre order set for in store pick up.

I just got a digital off of Sony. I screenshot the order number but no email confirmation.

Back
Top Bottom