The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

DmC and Demon Souls ready to download :pimp:

Felt like I wanted to wait to purchase games the morning of but I know the PSN server I’m expecting the PSN servers to be straight **** on launch day. Think I’m bout to download DMC5:SE now. I want Miles Morales: UE on disk however

Sold my ps4 pro today locally with 2 controllers and COD for 250. Gamestop was going to give me 170-180 max.

Now I gotta try my luck on Thursday for Walmart, if ya see any other spots with PS5 let me know. Think i’ll be waiting few months for restock?

I'm gonna take the L and trade my pro into gamestop. I don't wanna futz around with selling it elsewhere. I've never used ebay/facebook/craigslist.

yeah I feel it, I did it on offer up, sold it within 1 hr here in Chicago. Masked up, met person at grocery store

Do both y’all know how to read? It specifically says ps5 FIRST PARTY games are excluded, not third party. First party as in Sony exclusive games are excluded, but not multi platform games... Jesus

I do & you obviously don't because there was a question mark at the end of my statement, hence showcasing confusion. :smh:

But here are my thoughts anyway:

90%'s of new PS5 owners will want Spider-Man. Guess what? 1st party. :frown:

COD will be great, but there isn't anymore games most will want to shell out an extra $75 for. Anyone looking at this deal will want to buy 2 games they want with the free one being one they WANT as well rather than it being some throwaway.

2k21? (They are still focused on graphics, instead of gameplay. With no competition they have been lackluster the past few seasons IMO) :smh:
Assasin's Creed? (Who the hell plays this anymore?) :rofl:
Destiny 2 (Old *** game) :rofl:
Godfall (Looks like a poor mans GOW) :rofl:

Those are just a few examples, but yeah Spiderman isn't included, so the deal wont be as enticing to many.

It's like when Footlocker's used to give use $20 coupons but say we cant use it on Jordan retros or Yeezys, but we end up using it on socks. Aint no one trying to buy some socks. :lol:

Just "my" thoughts.

PO

Last edited:
Reactions: LD7
Yo iheartboost iheartboost get that PS5 thread ready for RD sir! :nthat:

I can't believe I've been here with many of you since the PS3 thread. :wow:

It's almost that time folks!

PO

damn nothing i want tho maybe take fifa

has the target b2 g1 go live yet?

think ima splurge on a headset whats a good headset for gaming this next gen?

Last edited:
lol
8D4E81C2-CA35-4DB9-8502-31B1451F7CAF.jpeg

So target deal for PS5 consists of all the sports games, COD Cold War, Godfall, AC Valhalla.. and that’s it lol. Hoping the return 1 next day jig works in order to get Miles Morales

Back
Top Bottom