The Price is Right just ain't the same :(

Originally Posted by Stringer Bell 32

Drew Carey and everything thats ever come out of Cleveland sucks

smh.gif

[Chuck Barkley] Bob Barker is rolling over in his grave [Chuck Barkley]
roll.gif

i havent watched it once since bob barker left

I went to the price is right with a GRIP of friends a few months back. Im talkin like 20 heads. Took damn near forever to actually get into the damn studio butwhen you do its a pretty amazing sight. I cant tell you how many times I'd be home "sick" from school, and this was the ONLY thing that was onT.V. besides soap operas, re-runs of sportscenter, and toddler cartoons
laugh.gif
. But ya my buddy won a dirtbike, grandfather clock (only right), a guitar, and ayear supply of lotion
laugh.gif
. It was dope. I'm 19 by the way, not one of those geyser Price is Right fanatics.

P.S. Drew is the ##%#, dude is mad funny crackin' jokes during what would be the commercial breaks.

Crazy, because I was just thinking about this as I'm watching Price Is Right. Having Drew out there seems real awkward.

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Originally Posted by Stringer Bell 32

Drew Carey and everything thats ever come out of Cleveland sucks

smh.gif

[Chuck Barkley] Bob Barker is rolling over in his grave [Chuck Barkley]
roll.gif

i havent watched it once since bob barker left

You know I had to, Bigmike

grin.gif

Yeah I have been watching this show since I was very young I've even wanted to be a contestant. But I hate it now that Bob Barker is no longer the host.
mad.gif

i havent watched it since the change i remember as a kid when i had a few days out of school(
laugh.gif
)i would watch this andalways wait for somebody to say 1 dollar for some reason that was always funny to me
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

drew really isnt bad. were just so use to that perfect old man swag, that hugh doesn't even possess. bob had that $*%@ down to a science. like the way heheld the small mic, made it so fly
smokin.gif

and drew doesnt clown ppl when they bid awfully. one old lady bet 9000 on a surfboard and then 800 on a chandelier.

Back
Top Bottom