The Price of Swishers Rising Unappreciation SMH....

For as long as i can remember i went thru life with this undeniable truth...1 dollar gets you TWO peach optimo....I went to my usually corner store todaygetting the essentials....Arizona fruit punch, king size twix, incense, and my usually TWO peach optimo's...

Clerk: "You know we raised the price of swishers?"
Me :
eek.gif
grin.gif
.. you playin right?.....
frown.gif
......How much?"
Clerk : "1.50"
Me :
eek.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
indifferent.gif

I went to another store, samething...i call my boy and the store by his house says the same ( i live in Oakland by the way)

I took the gas prices...i took the raise in my tuition...i even took getting Laid Off because my company downsized....but now they went too far...
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Law3001

I took the gas prices...i took the raise in my tuition...i even took getting Laid Off because my company downsized....but now they went too far...
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
yea its real out here.

cigarillos still 2 for a dollar round my way...

if y'all need me to buy some in bulk, just holla...

damn i thought i was going thru some *$!# when dutches hit the $2 mark for ONE

+##*@ real

The other day I went to the gas station since it was the closest, open spot and dude charged me $2.15 for a honey dutch. This guy really had me digging in mypocket for three nickels and $*%%... I am never going back to that gas station.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Law3001

For as long as i can remember i went thru life with this undeniable truth...1 dollar gets you TWO peach optimo....I went to my usually corner store today getting the essentials....Arizona fruit punch, king size twix, incense, and my usually TWO peach optimo's...

Clerk: "You know we raised the price of swishers?"
Me :
eek.gif
grin.gif
.. you playin right?.....
frown.gif
......How much?"
Clerk : "1.50"
Me :
eek.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
indifferent.gif

I went to another store, samething...i call my boy and the store by his house says the same ( i live in Oakland by the way)

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Damn dude, thats redic. I stay in the Rich and everywhere 'round here they are 2 for 1.

okey in my hood tried to charge me a 1.25 for a strawberry dutch, i smacked him and went across the street, picked up a pack of bamboo paper 1.00 for 100sheets

Originally Posted by jpap348

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Time to invest in some quality glass.

true, but nothing beats a blunt
pimp.gif

See you need the blunt for on the go...if you heading out to movies, club, party, dinner, whatever social occasion, you need to have something on spot....

Originally Posted by jpap348

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Time to invest in some quality glass.

true, but nothing beats a blunt
pimp.gif

co-sign.

and ya, mini-dutches/swishers go for $.75 round my way. i was even introduced to some spots the other day that got em for $.50

this is ridiculous these days. we used to go half on a bag. now we going half on dutches too
indifferent.gif
I'm for real. they are raising the prices of Nutty'saka Tropical Fantasy drinks, one day they are 50 cent just like they've been for years. Next day they are almost 65 cents. The change in the dollar menu isfelt but it's for the better. The Mcdoubles taste why better than Double Cheeseburgers IMO. Bus fairs are supposed to be going up again, I heard throughthe grapevine. The dutches are $1.50. You guys need to switch to buying the "bluntville" you get two wraps in that and it's only a $1.35. I gotword today that in New York the 4% tax on things like soda, music downloading and etc will take place soon. This economic struggle is not good.

Originally Posted by reeeem0

damn i thought i was going thru some *$!# when dutches hit the $2 mark for ONE

+##*@ real
Dutch price is insane..anywhere I try in Manhattan is 2 or above. Luckily the spot up the block from me in Bk does 5 for 5$. I can remember a timewhen a phil was 50 cents and dutches were 75, stubborn as hell cause I don't enjoy smoking out of anything but a strawberry/grape dutch.

Back
Top Bottom