The Real First Black President

I learned this in the 3rd grade
laugh.gif

hate to be the bearer of bad news. but the John Hanson you're refering to looks like this.

John_Hanson_Portrait_1770.jpg

Looks pretty white to me. but go Obama.
laugh.gif

"John Hanson was a 19th century Liberian Senator from Grand Bassa County who was involved in efforts to relocate African Americans to Liberia.
There is sometimes some confusion between him and John Hanson, the President of the United States Continental Congress. Some claim John Hanson to have been thefirst President of the United States also hold that the American Hanson was black and that he's on the $2 bill.[1] These myths are explored in John Hansonmyths."

http://en.w...pedia.org/w.../John_Hanson_(politician)

Originally Posted by ebayologist

hate to be the bearer of bad news. but the John Hanson you're refering to looks like this.

laugh.gif

I know what he is going to say. "That's what they want you to believe."

his name is spelled "John Hansen" not "John Hanson" edit: it's hanson. whoever made the video isn't a great speller but thatbesides the fact.

Originally Posted by Ritch1088

Originally Posted by ebayologist

laugh.gif

I know what he is going to say. "That's what they want you to believe."
laugh.gif

I also read he was black but wasn't the first president of the united states he was like the 6th or 7th president of the continental congress, but stillindeed the 1st BLACK PREZ

Originally Posted by bangtcg

Originally Posted by DeeNyce

and his name is John Hansen
29216539217d92ea96f8845f5042dd411278b1c3.png

hey spelling bee champ, "his name is spelled "John Hansen" not "John Hanson" edit: it's hanson. whoever made the video isn't agreat speller but that besides the fact.

Back
Top Bottom