The Real World St. Thomas

Originally Posted by Tdogg2k

Challenge is where its at.........but I'll give this a watched, I think i've skipped the last few realworlds, i think the Las vegas 2 was the last one i watched.

glasses.gif
 agreed.. that black chick in this one is cute though.. rest is blahhh

Nothing on last night, so I watched it...

Comedy...absolute comedy
laugh.gif

Funniest part of the show was in the preview for the season and they showed the red-head kid punching himself in the face. Watch Brandon be the least wacked-out dude on the cast by the time it's all said and done. And that's not saying much because he's a $%+$$%@ mess.

Nice of MTV to conveniently leave his diary on the table outside....KILL KILL KILL
laugh.gif

*Actually...check that...funniest part of the show was ol' girl's dad w. the r.kelly braids...family of bammas.

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

I havent watched Real World in YEARS
laugh.gif

I just happen to catch this last night, I think I'll tune in, maybe...

The last season I watched was Hollywood. MTV definitely set that dude up by not casting another girl.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Said it in the other thread but putting a recovering drug addict on this show was cold blooded by MTV. Plus it's clear he has emotional issues. Not adding an 8th chick to pair up with him so dude would end up alone was another low brow move. He's looking like the biggest and saddest simp in real world history after this ep that was only the first day.

Hopping in to hot tubs nakes so you can get her attention
30t6p3b.gif
Not to mention the "kill me" talk in his journal. That is such mental ****** talk from ppl with poor socializing skills.

Anyway, black chick and Laura look good. Seems like a good cast although they're the generic type of RW cast.
That was completely foul man
30t6p3b.gif
I swear I saw that coming as soon as that Laura chick (if that was her) started getting close to that other dude.
 Ditto to both. the only thing they're missing is an ambiguous black or white guy. 

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Nothing on last night, so I watched it...

Comedy...absolute comedy
laugh.gif

Funniest part of the show was in the preview for the season and they showed the red-head kid punching himself in the face. Watch Brandon be the least wacked-out dude on the cast by the time it's all said and done. And that's not saying much because he's a $%+$$%@ mess.

Nice of MTV to conveniently leave his diary on the table outside....KILL KILL KILL
laugh.gif

*Actually...check that...funniest part of the show was ol' girl's dad w. the r.kelly braids...family of bammas.
laugh.gif

I think they probably going to bring in a new girl. But it wont be an obvious tatted and pierced girl to get with brandon. It's gonna be some girl to divert trey's attention so that laura feels the need to revenge do stuff with brandon....i

Yo Brandon really thought he had a chance tho 
laugh.gif

"She's special, she's not like other girls"  fam it's been 3 hours
indifferent.gif

The real world is dead, I'm sorry but how many times can the same thing happen? People know that is you do crazy things you might have your 15mibs of fame after. Nothing real about this show now.

Originally Posted by Checks McGee

Yo Brandon really thought he had a chance tho 
laugh.gif

"She's special, she's not like other girls"  fam it's been 3 hours
indifferent.gif

Simpsons gonna simp bruh

Weak cast man, so weak.

Real world cast needs minmum 3 components.

1. At least one really attractive girl, not these everyday jump offs who look busted with no make up.
2. one real dude, like a dude who keeps it real as #%%# and that you respect on some level ie LeRoy.
3. one crazy person/

1 out of 3 man is loosing.

With the exception of Real World Las Vegas, everything after the 90's..garbage

Originally Posted by Weekz

I think they probably going to bring in a new girl. But it wont be an obvious tatted and pierced girl to get with brandon. It's gonna be some girl to divert trey's attention so that laura feels the need to revenge do stuff with brandon....i

Spoiler [+]
didn't the next challenge cast have two "new" blondes on it? there's only one in this season so implies you might be right.

EDIT

nope I was wrong.

didn't the next challenge cast have two "new" blondes on it? there's only one in this season so implies you might be right.
Nah. It's the two white girls that were on the first episode.

Anyway, I'm not going to judge this cast off the first day. That's almost like... falling for one of the girls on the first day.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Pepper

With the exception of Real World Las Vegas, everything after the 90's..garbage

Noooo...  There was actually a couple of them in the 2000's that were good, like: New York (the Miz and Coral), New Orleans, the 1st Vegas cast, Chicago, and the one with Wes and the kid from Boston who got his eye caved in after a fight in the street, i think that was in Austin, TX "i think".

Hollywood was only good for a few eps for one person. After he left that season was just as lame as any of the others the past 5-7 years.

As far as challenges go they add new $%%%#@ from nowhere all the time. Since cancelling Road Rules I assume they just audition ppl like they do for RW but specifically for the challenges. I'm sure there was some challenge called new fish or fresh fish or some #*!* that implied a new group of rookies. Not everybody that does RW wants or is cut out for challenges.

Originally Posted by jm2000

Real World Hollywood >>>>

that one was
pimp.gif
will was gettin all the yambs wit the girlfriend on the side, cancun had some bad chicks too

I liked Real World San Diego.

I'll watch this. As Always i watch real world until like the 4th episode and than forget all about it. Than lose interest.

Im try to tune in every week.

This was entertaining to me.

Its messed up though how they did 3 Girls and 4 Guys.

it shouldve been 4 girls and 3 guys.

So they are on a island alone??? so they cant go to clubs, or anything because there is nobody around.

No internet or TV or cell phones etc.

This guy better get use to fapping with photographic memory.

Id be scared to sleep in the same house as this guy. He looks suicidal and suicidal ppl are not scared to take you out too.

tumblr_l9ssnkrVnV1qd0v72o1_400.gif

Admiral+breaker.+david+robinson+got+blocked_0e1eb5_3306783.gif

Back
Top Bottom