The Recession is Jeezy's best Album #Yeahisaidit

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

a VERY close 2nd for me.

101, just gets the blood pumping.

I used to want to punch people through the screen when they said the Recession is better, now I can understand how someone feels that way, even though it still isn't true.
The Recession has a few more fillers than 101, I think that's what the difference is. Also, 101 defined the period it came out in. The man had the whole hood wearing snowman shirts that summer, any album associated with that is obviously going to have an advantage from a nostalgia standpoint. 

I will say that 102 was a certified weedplate. 

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

a VERY close 2nd for me.

101, just gets the blood pumping.

I used to want to punch people through the screen when they said the Recession is better, now I can understand how someone feels that way, even though it still isn't true.
The Recession has a few more fillers than 101, I think that's what the difference is. Also, 101 defined the period it came out in. The man had the whole hood wearing snowman shirts that summer, any album associated with that is obviously going to have an advantage from a nostalgia standpoint. 

I will say that 102 was a certified weedplate. 

Naw it has to go to 101. You're right though. He was a MUCH better rapper but man production and song wise? Thug Motivation 101 was flawless.

Naw it has to go to 101. You're right though. He was a MUCH better rapper but man production and song wise? Thug Motivation 101 was flawless.

It's a sick album, but 101 is just classic

Let's not forgot 102 either.

Jeezy has had a great lineup of cd's imo

It's a sick album, but 101 is just classic

Let's not forgot 102 either.

Jeezy has had a great lineup of cd's imo

Back
Top Bottom