The Return....Axion Footwear Holiday 09

well, today i must say im a very happy camper...a lot of people seem to know this but i also had to address this to the regulars here on niketalk that one ofthe illest skateboard footwear lines from the 90's is back....AXION FOOTWEAR!!!!! word has it, holiday 09 is the drop date for the rest of the world tograb!!! im really hyped because my favorite skateboarder of alltime, KAREEM CAMPBELL, was the main dude on this brand, and im hoping to see a release of hisolder shoes!!!! im ready to welcome the brand back..who else is with me? let the illness(as in dope!!) begin!!!!

This is interesting. I heard a few months back that City Stars was back as well. I never paid too much attention to Axion though, im curious.

yup! axion and city stars are back!!! the same distribution company that owns circa picked up the rights to axion..with the city stars revival, im sure hopingthat they get kareem back!!! i know he's sponsered by lexani shoes but thats wack!!lol...with koston leaving lakai, maybe he'll be the new face foraxion!?!?! only time will tell!

Back
Top Bottom