THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

Originally Posted by DFABIX

Am I the only one who thinks the red laces on the TYs just don't "fit"....
Maybe if the shozoku was painted red, red splatter on the sole & maybe some claw marks on the heel cup?
no, i don't think they fit either.  people are just trying to make a bruce lee VI's and it doesn't really work...in my opinion.  accept no substitutes...bruce lee V's or bust.
happy.gif

^^yup

if the shozoku logo on the tongue and the bottom of the shoe was red and the kobe signature was red on the heel cup it would go with it perfect
pimp.gif
just imagine! wow

^^yup

if the shozoku logo on the tongue and the bottom of the shoe was red and the kobe signature was red on the heel cup it would go with it perfect
pimp.gif
just imagine! wow

Here are my recent ebay steals in the last 2 weeks:

DS Kobe VI BHMs $130 shipped

DS Kobe VI OC $180 shipped

DS Kobe VI 3D $160 shipped

VNDS Kobe VI Grinch $170 shipped

Here are my recent ebay steals in the last 2 weeks:

DS Kobe VI BHMs $130 shipped

DS Kobe VI OC $180 shipped

DS Kobe VI 3D $160 shipped

VNDS Kobe VI Grinch $170 shipped

heads up guys.. new HOH at south coast plaza has the tours, rice, chaos, green camos, draft days..

opening day was today so it was packed. lots of other stuff as well.. like aj12 taxi lows, various colors of foamposite ones/pros..

heads up guys.. new HOH at south coast plaza has the tours, rice, chaos, green camos, draft days..

opening day was today so it was packed. lots of other stuff as well.. like aj12 taxi lows, various colors of foamposite ones/pros..

Maybe if the shozoku was painted red, red splatter on the sole & maybe some claw marks on the heel cup?

I'm with you... There's no red accents on the shoes to bring them out/balance it out... So OG laces for me...

I'm with you... There's no red accents on the shoes to bring them out/balance it out... So OG laces for me...

Originally Posted by JRThumper85

^^^^ Huh?.....

mjrod - I feel you on the 6s finally needing a simple colorway. Personally I can't do black shoes, hints why the del sols were weird since I ended up liking them and getting myself a pair, but I can't just do black. Glad to see Nike please some of you with these.

I'm trying to reply to pms so bear with me ppl.

I love blackout-based shoes as well as the cool Greys/Whiteouts bc you can pretty much wear them with anything...

Originally Posted by JRThumper85

^^^^ Huh?.....

mjrod - I feel you on the 6s finally needing a simple colorway. Personally I can't do black shoes, hints why the del sols were weird since I ended up liking them and getting myself a pair, but I can't just do black. Glad to see Nike please some of you with these.

I'm trying to reply to pms so bear with me ppl.

I love blackout-based shoes as well as the cool Greys/Whiteouts bc you can pretty much wear them with anything...

Bookmarked*

Cool greys and Blk/grys are next on the list. Blue camos are Wack IMO and the khakis are "cool" but man these blue/volts are insane
pimp.gif
!

Bookmarked*

Cool greys and Blk/grys are next on the list. Blue camos are Wack IMO and the khakis are "cool" but man these blue/volts are insane
pimp.gif
!

I don't think they look bad, but it seems like people are putting red laces in everything the past couple years.  I blame those Nike save lives laces
laugh.gif
 I'm guilty of it too tho

I don't think they look bad, but it seems like people are putting red laces in everything the past couple years.  I blame those Nike save lives laces
laugh.gif
 I'm guilty of it too tho

i think they look way out of place. if they had any other areas with red on it like the BLs then they would look better but they don't so no bueno lol.

i think they look way out of place. if they had any other areas with red on it like the BLs then they would look better but they don't so no bueno lol.

Back
Top Bottom