THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

Originally Posted by never wear them

Purple laces on the black/grey pair will be done too.
Volt or red laces on the cool greys.

can we expect some "extra" work to be done on these?

Originally Posted by c4

laugh.gif
I don't know. I'd really like to add some pink to that black/grey pair. I really wanna know if it's possible to dye the sockliner, since it's black...
nerd.gif
don't want it to come out all dumb looking.

Originally Posted by c4

laugh.gif
I don't know. I'd really like to add some pink to that black/grey pair. I really wanna know if it's possible to dye the sockliner, since it's black...
nerd.gif
don't want it to come out all dumb looking.

^I'm dying black fabric red right now on another pair, I'll let you know how they turn out by tomorrow.

^I'm dying black fabric red right now on another pair, I'll let you know how they turn out by tomorrow.

just picked up some tours, couldn't pass on them once i saw them in person
pimp.gif
fake pics will be up soon!

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by c4

For sure. Red is a darker pigment so I assume it should come out good. But then again, I don't know crap...

Originally Posted by c4

For sure. Red is a darker pigment so I assume it should come out good. But then again, I don't know crap...

Originally Posted by jst628

pimp.gif

hey jst, if u got any del sol / yellow laces, and IF u dont mind, can u take a picture even if its just 1 shoe, with them in there, please ? if not no sweat and great pick up. they r growing on me by the second and i got a $100 FL card

Originally Posted by jst628

pimp.gif

hey jst, if u got any del sol / yellow laces, and IF u dont mind, can u take a picture even if its just 1 shoe, with them in there, please ? if not no sweat and great pick up. they r growing on me by the second and i got a $100 FL card

Originally Posted by lewi1913

Originally Posted by dubchester

^ what size are you getting these for? those are steals!!

They are all sz 12
^ Yep. In the past mth I've scored back up prs of sz 13 OCs and Chaos for $150 and $160. Just gotta be patient and keep your eyes peeled. Right now is what I consider to the be the sweet spot. The hype is gone and those "not resellers" are trying to get rid of the extra pairs they bought.

Originally Posted by dubchester

^ what size are you getting these for? those are steals!!

They are all sz 12
^ Yep. In the past mth I've scored back up prs of sz 13 OCs and Chaos for $150 and $160. Just gotta be patient and keep your eyes peeled. Right now is what I consider to the be the sweet spot. The hype is gone and those "not resellers" are trying to get rid of the extra pairs they bought.

Originally Posted by c4

HMMM.....waiting til tomorrow.... =)

Originally Posted by c4

HMMM.....waiting til tomorrow.... =)

Originally Posted by rukawa005

heads up guys.. new HOH at south coast plaza has the tours, rice, chaos, green camos, draft days..

opening day was today so it was packed. lots of other stuff as well.. like aj12 taxi lows, various colors of foamposite ones/pros..

i just came back from there...didn't see any camos...unless they sold out already

Originally Posted by rukawa005

heads up guys.. new HOH at south coast plaza has the tours, rice, chaos, green camos, draft days..

opening day was today so it was packed. lots of other stuff as well.. like aj12 taxi lows, various colors of foamposite ones/pros..

i just came back from there...didn't see any camos...unless they sold out already

Here are my recent ebay steals in the last 2 weeks:

DS Kobe VI BHMs $130 shipped

DS Kobe VI OC $180 shipped

DS Kobe VI 3D $160 shipped

VNDS Kobe VI Grinch $170 shipped
tales of duck

Back
Top Bottom