THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

Just left the new HOH at Southcoast and picked-up a pair of Chaos'. Will post pics later... A lot of Rices still left too.

Just left the new HOH at Southcoast and picked-up a pair of Chaos'. Will post pics later... A lot of Rices still left too.

Originally Posted by CFC24

do u know what sizes of the chaos are left? 

Originally Posted by rukawa005

not really. I just asked for my size 11.5, but they told me they had almost an entire FSR. 

Originally Posted by rukawa005

not really. I just asked for my size 11.5, but they told me they had almost an entire FSR. 

yea barca jersey is sick!! i want the new black one
pimp.gif

back to the shoes...i might get those blk/gry ones

yea barca jersey is sick!! i want the new black one
pimp.gif

back to the shoes...i might get those blk/gry ones

hey bro, were you able to use  the bday coupon?

so i was hoopin in my pop aways...and ended up smearing black from the swoosh. anyone have problems with this? Poor quality nike...

so i was hoopin in my pop aways...and ended up smearing black from the swoosh. anyone have problems with this? Poor quality nike...

barca's win today makes me really hope for that us release, the manager at HoH chicago told me they're not allowed to release them hear because "they can't sell anything with soccer on them"
30t6p3b.gif

barca's win today makes me really hope for that us release, the manager at HoH chicago told me they're not allowed to release them hear because "they can't sell anything with soccer on them"
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by teemaku

didn't even know there was one.

Originally Posted by teemaku

didn't even know there was one.

Back
Top Bottom