THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

Have the DDs got an iridescent (pearlised) finish on the scales like the ZKVs did last year on the upper?

Looks like they have some sort of shiny finish to them.  I know my POP homes have a glittery type finish but it has rubbed off on the toebox.

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

Have the DDs got an iridescent (pearlised) finish on the scales like the ZKVs did last year on the upper?

Looks like they have some sort of shiny finish to them.  I know my POP homes have a glittery type finish but it has rubbed off on the toebox.

Nice polo to match the Barcas Blake.  I haven't seen that around this way, but then again I haven't exactly been looking.  Draft days don't excite me on feet very much.  Pretty easy pass once again even on discount.  Too much other heat dropping in the next few months.

Nice polo to match the Barcas Blake.  I haven't seen that around this way, but then again I haven't exactly been looking.  Draft days don't excite me on feet very much.  Pretty easy pass once again even on discount.  Too much other heat dropping in the next few months.

Are the Kobe VI "higher" than the Kobe V? One thing I didn't like about the Kobe V was that they were a smidge too low. I've looked at a handful of pics of you guys wearing them, and now I'd like feedback. Thank you in advance.

Are the Kobe VI "higher" than the Kobe V? One thing I didn't like about the Kobe V was that they were a smidge too low. I've looked at a handful of pics of you guys wearing them, and now I'd like feedback. Thank you in advance.

Originally Posted by JRThumper85

mjrod - Where is your signature fake pic at? i was scrolling and scrolling and didnt see it. You can't post fakes without your mjrod fake signature pic.

I wanted to take that pic, but I just couldn't do it without my Maxima... It's in the shop right now and I got a Ford Escape as a rental... I'm too high off the ground to make the shot the same way and the rims are not the same... Hope you understand fam... hahaha... I got you... Next time I wear them...

Originally Posted by GL Rayner

mjrod1985 - You just sold me on the Gradients
devil.gif
. I just used the 20% off Eastbay code to get a pair
pimp.gif

hahaha... fo sho homie
pimp.gif
These are very underrated, nice pickup for under-retail...

Nice Mangos & Fit Rakim...

@zoomkobe14... It's up to you, but I would...
laugh.gif

@kingferic... Yes, DDs are clean in person... I was surprised... Gonna cop when they go on sale...

Originally Posted by JRThumper85

mjrod - Where is your signature fake pic at? i was scrolling and scrolling and didnt see it. You can't post fakes without your mjrod fake signature pic.

I wanted to take that pic, but I just couldn't do it without my Maxima... It's in the shop right now and I got a Ford Escape as a rental... I'm too high off the ground to make the shot the same way and the rims are not the same... Hope you understand fam... hahaha... I got you... Next time I wear them...

Originally Posted by GL Rayner

mjrod1985 - You just sold me on the Gradients
devil.gif
. I just used the 20% off Eastbay code to get a pair
pimp.gif

hahaha... fo sho homie
pimp.gif
These are very underrated, nice pickup for under-retail...

Nice Mangos & Fit Rakim...

@zoomkobe14... It's up to you, but I would...
laugh.gif

@kingferic... Yes, DDs are clean in person... I was surprised... Gonna cop when they go on sale...

not as good as the mango's/barca shirt up there, but the tour's do look nice with my home barca zip up
pimp.gif

not as good as the mango's/barca shirt up there, but the tour's do look nice with my home barca zip up
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by EuGeNiLe GTS

BTW, SIZE 10 ONLY left in Ontario at the outlet posted above.

go get it! dont beat around the bush when you call, just say you want that size 10 kobe vi black red lol
no luck on 10.5?

Originally Posted by EuGeNiLe GTS

BTW, SIZE 10 ONLY left in Ontario at the outlet posted above.

go get it! dont beat around the bush when you call, just say you want that size 10 kobe vi black red lol
no luck on 10.5?

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Do you mean higher as in the cut of the shoe or higher as in the cushioning? They're about the same cut around the ankle, but if you're talking about which one has more cushioning, it's definitely the VIs. 

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Do you mean higher as in the cut of the shoe or higher as in the cushioning? They're about the same cut around the ankle, but if you're talking about which one has more cushioning, it's definitely the VIs. 

Back
Top Bottom